July 13Jul 13 Standings. Place Picks BelowOne StrikeJpan85Two StrikesBoochBigblue204Piggy 1GC JenkswbbfanThree StrikesMark H.WinnipegGordoNoellerbigg jaykelownabomberfanM.O.A.B.AtomicTrueBlue4EverSubzeroFour StrikesBlue28StevetheClubblue85goldcoach17MOBomberFAnGoalieBombermanFive Strikes EliminatedWanna B FanboySardArnold_PalmerMr PerfectM.SilverbackY@C3rdan1.5stickemTBURGESSjohnzoBigBlueFanaticPete Catan's GhostSpeedFlex27
July 13Jul 13 @Jpan85 I don't think I should have a strike for last week. I picked Tyler Kahman and he scored. I did spell name wrong though.
July 13Jul 13 Author 4 hours ago, blue85gold said:@Jpan85 I don't think I should have a strike for last week. I picked Tyler Kahman and he scored. I did spell name wrong though.I'll correct this for next weeks standings
July 17Jul 17 I've got one strike left so I'm going to blow it on Dru Brown. Not the short yardadge QB but dang it would be epic if he runs one in on a rpo and rub it in Dinwiddles face.
July 17Jul 17 On 2026-07-13 at 9:52 PM, Piggy 1 said:Philpot.Which one?Tyson Philpot, Mtl. for me. Edited July 17Jul 17 by TrueBlue4ever
Standings. Place Picks Below
One Strike
Jpan85
Two Strikes
Booch
Bigblue204
Piggy 1
GC Jenks
wbbfan
Three Strikes
Mark H.
WinnipegGordo
Noeller
bigg jay
kelownabomberfan
M.O.A.B.
Atomic
TrueBlue4Ever
Subzero
Four Strikes
Blue28
StevetheClub
blue85gold
coach17
MOBomberFAn
Goalie
Bomberman
Five Strikes Eliminated
Wanna B Fanboy
Sard
Arnold_Palmer
Mr Perfect
M.Silverback
Y@C
3rdan1.5
stickem
TBURGESS
johnzo
BigBlueFanatic
Pete Catan's Ghost
SpeedFlex27