Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lock of the Week 2026: Week 7

Standings. Place Picks Below

One Strike

Jpan85

Two Strikes

Booch

Bigblue204

Piggy 1

GC Jenks

wbbfan

Three Strikes

Mark H.

WinnipegGordo

Noeller

bigg jay

kelownabomberfan

M.O.A.B.

Atomic

TrueBlue4Ever

Subzero

Four Strikes

Blue28

StevetheClub

blue85gold

coach17

MOBomberFAn

Goalie

Bomberman

Five Strikes Eliminated

Wanna B Fanboy

Sard

Arnold_Palmer

Mr Perfect

M.Silverback

Y@C

3rdan1.5

stickem

TBURGESS

johnzo

BigBlueFanatic

Pete Catan's Ghost

SpeedFlex27

Featured Replies

Brady O

@Jpan85 I don't think I should have a strike for last week. I picked Tyler Kahman and he scored. I did spell name wrong though.

I'll keep riding Rankin....

  • Author
4 hours ago, blue85gold said:

@Jpan85 I don't think I should have a strike for last week. I picked Tyler Kahman and he scored. I did spell name wrong though.

I'll correct this for next weeks standings

Perkins, he's due

Rankin

Philpot.

Demski

Demski

Theis

I'll take Rankin this time

Brady.

I missed a couple weeks but the comeback starts now! Brady O!!!

Rankin

Brady O

Rankin

I've got one strike left so I'm going to blow it on Dru Brown. Not the short yardadge QB but dang it would be epic if he runs one in on a rpo and rub it in Dinwiddles face.

On 2026-07-13 at 9:52 PM, Piggy 1 said:

Philpot.

Which one?

Tyson Philpot, Mtl. for me.

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

16 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Which one?

Tyson Philpot, Mtl. for me.

Yes ,that one. )

9 hours ago, Piggy 1 said:

Yes ,that one. )

Well, that sucks for us.

35 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Well, that sucks for us.

Can we change our picks? )

Tim White

  • Jpan85 unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.