Round1: Game 4 @Colorado

I would agree Jets were better, but Colorado had more dangerous chances.  Jets easily could.have given up a goal in the dying seconds.

Couples thoughts:

1. Monahan has been way too soft.   Two times he was out muscled for the puck. Including one time on the pp

2. Ehlers is not very good.  Getting out worked and making dumb decisions with the puck. Gary Galley pointed one thing out during the broadcast that led to an Avs chance.  Think he's trying too hard.

3. Pp was just awful.  A chance to grab some momentum and they never generated 1 shot.

4.  Helle has been solid.   That goal against was 100% not his fault.  

5. Lowry, Scheifs and Morrissey have been good as has Nino.  

Anyways second period awaits.  Need solid 20 mins.

21 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

I would agree Jets were better, but Colorado had more dangerous chances.  Jets easily could.have given up a goal in the dying seconds.

Couples thoughts:

1. Monahan has been way too soft.   Two times he was out muscled for the puck. Including one time on the pp

2. Ehlers is not very good.  Getting out worked and making dumb decisions with the puck. Gary Galley pointed one thing out during the broadcast that led to an Avs chance.  Think he's trying too hard.

3. Pp was just awful.  A chance to grab some momentum and they never generated 1 shot.

4.  Helle has been solid.   That goal against was 100% not his fault.  

5. Lowry, Scheifs and Morrissey have been good as has Nino.  

Anyways second period awaits.  Need solid 20 mins.

really I thought he had been underperforming this season, he needs to get his groove back somehow

How the f*** do you allow him to walk through everybody.  Finish your ******* check.

One more game on Tuesday and that's it for this s***** season.  They are f****** done

******* frauds ... The entire ******* team.  Need some more grit.

Edited by captaincanuck12