EE at the Donkeys GDT

bustamente

I'm not saying the Elks are going to win the Cup this year, but all of a sudden this is a very different team that's going to compete every single game. They're a threat every game against any team. Ford gave them confidence and that confidence is producing results.

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I'm not saying the Elks are going to win the Cup this year, but all of a sudden this is a very different team that's going to compete every single game. They're a threat every game against any team. Ford gave them confidence and that confidence is producing results.

Ford is a one-trick pony. AS soon as a good defensive coach figures out how to neutralize him, his effectiveness will drop like a stone in a well. Run-first QBs usually do not have longevity.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

LMAO. That catch they review! 

Yeah I'm convinced they didn't actually look at Sask's 2 PAT.  There's no way there was enough time before we snapped the ball on our possession.  Catch in middle of field here takes 3 minutes on booth review.

Fitting end to Edmonton's season.  No way they get to playoffs without sweeping Calgary.