Not So Official Ratings after week 2 ...

IC Khari

11 hours ago, BBlink said:

Bombers, Argos, Lions, Riders, Stamps, Ticats, Als, Elks, Redblacks

Agree with everything but the Elks being anything but dead last. Scoring only 13 points with a pretty good cast of WRs and a decent RB you should be able to score more than 13 points in the CFL… Christ they give you a point just for missing!

1 hour ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

Agree with everything but the Elks being anything but dead last. Scoring only 13 points with a pretty good cast of WRs and a decent RB you should be able to score more than 13 points in the CFL… Christ they give you a point just for missing!

I mean.. If you are saying how bad they are because of how good they are (receivers, RB) then they might not be as bad as the Redblacks. RedBlacks have no weapons. I'm not saying I'm right I'm just saying that I have reasons for thinking the Redblacks are the worst

nothing on the redblack's offence stands out in any way....it's pretty bad

That being said, they have a pretty dam good defence, and some real play makers, and their ST's are well above average...they say defence wins championships....but thats also with a competent offence to go with it....most people fail to consider that part

Edited by Booch