Grey Cup 2022 GDT

K-Shack

7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

TSN knows how to attract viewers in Southern Ontario, it's the same playbook they and SN use with the Leafs. Hype slurp and fawn all over them and people will put the clickers down. Argos aren't in the same class as the Bombers and they know that but if they say that people with stop watching and they can't lose that market. Simple remedy don't watch any of this crap and turn it on when the kickoff is about to happen

Hey, then I'd have nothing to b##ch about ! I want to build on my Toronto hate and have it peak at kickoff .

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Well thank God we got the system we do then.

Lol...no doubt...what a concept...create a system for your playmakers to shine...what a putz

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

I'm getting sick of Dutchy go on and on about crider fans and their stadium

Yeah it no more advanced than ig field..bc place...commonwealth...Interesting tidbit a lot may not know but edm facilities for players and staff would rival most NFL teams...save for the new facilities that have popped up over past 5..10 yrs

8 minutes ago, JCon said:

I wasn't nervous last year. Felt like house money going for a second. 

But, this feels different. This one has me nervous because I feel like they're chasing history. I want this so bad. 

Go Bombers! #ForTheW. 

I’m very confident in our superior coaching and winning experience. Not to mention the culture, and physicality. I’m more confident now than last year.