Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

51 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

You Calgary boys heading home to your chinook weather afterwards 😉

Someone is don’t want deep winter to begin November 13th and end May 13th 

Just give me a ******* job, at this point... I'm ready to be able to fish every damn day of my life. 

46 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Looking forward to a Jets win (with a few Kilters helping out)  and then heading over to the Gapper post game to enjoy the aftermath of the final nail pounded into the coffin in front of a “Saskatchewan sellout” which is like 20k out of 33k seats. 

This is why you're my boy, Blue... 

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

I fished the Red on NYE day last year... Was below -40....so cold the propane turned to liquid and we couldn't start the heater in our tent. And we toughed it out for 4 hours that morning. 

I can handle that, and I can handle minus whatever at Fort Hew in my fishing gear while BC tries to figure it out in football gear. Good luck, assholes. 

Not sure why we assume:

(a) BC will be the team there and not Calgary

(b) BC/Cal will have anymore difficulty in the cold than we will (remember which team struggled with turnovers in last year’s West Final?)

(c) that playing half your games in a retractable dome in summer makes you weaker for the winter

Bad weather is often a great equalizer for inferior teams. Given that our offence may well have to carry us to win this time out, give me the best weather possible for Zach and Co.

And yeah I will be there, so heat please. I’ve sat through my share of -20 (not it has ever kept me away). 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever