Back 2 Back Losers @ Back 2 Back Champs - Pre-Game Thread

Noeller

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

you saying our run game looks good? C'mon man! What's Oliveira;s stats? He's averaging 2.7 yds a carry coming into this game. He's not good enough.

Our ol and play call is the issue. No rb is gonna change that. Brady and Augustine aren’t all stars. But with last years blocking they could do a lot more. Put down the hateorade

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Yeah, our OL has to block better. But you can't replace an entire Ol. You can replace a back not producing.

The rb isn’t getting a gap. He’s getting contacted in the back field. You can’t do any thing with that. Either of these guys could get 1k behind a competent ol. 

Just now, wbbfan said:

The rb isn’t getting a gap. He’s getting contacted in the back field. You can’t do any thing with that. Either of these guys could get 1k behind a competent ol. 

He has to run hard. That's all that he can do. Slowing down won't work. No one said it was going to be easy. He has to earn his yards. Anyway, I thought this was the GDT so I'm commenting on the other thread now. 

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

He has to run hard. That's all that he can do. Slowing down won't work. No one said it was going to be easy. He has to earn his yards. Anyway, I thought this was the GDT so I'm commenting on the other thread now. 

He isn’t slowing down. He’s getting hit as soon as he gets the ball. We’ve run draw on 2nd down with him 3 times on short. This isn’t 25 years ago when rbs turned 0 into 5 regularly. Defenses are too good and athletic now. No one is breaking every first tackle. Not in any league.