Forecast 2022 Season: Rankings

BigBlue

If Harris were healthy and the main back for Toronto then for sure I pick him to have more yards, because I think Olly/August split reps here....but it's really impossible to know what's going to happen this season. Everything is a big "wait and see"...

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

why obviously?

Well, for the obvious reasons:

When healthy last year, he was still dominant.

He's the lead back in TO (JA is in a timeshare).

It's certainly within the realm of possibility that AH misses a bunch of time due to injury and JA plays more than I expect, however.

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Well, for the obvious reasons:

When healthy last year, he was still dominant.

He's the lead back in TO (JA is in a timeshare).

It's certainly within the realm of possibility that AH misses a bunch of time due to injury and JA plays more than I expect, however.

when healthy...key....but look at Augustines numbers...played behind same oline as Harris....Augie has a better yards per carry of any back right now on a roster...including Harris...and who says Harris is defacto lead back?...he's already been limited in touches in camp....for a reason

When Augustine played...was he not good?...also...his one game of full reps....dominant...no? His 2 starts in 2019...pretty damn good as well...

If given same rep count this year....behind their respective lines...Augustine will out rush Harris...Younger...more durable....Harris will miss time, or be restricted in reps....was great...isnt no more...time and age gets everyone

Edited by Booch

Just now, Booch said:

when healthy...key....but look at Augustines numbers...played behind same oline as Harris....Augie has a better yards per carry of any back right now on a roster...including Harris

When Augustine played...was he not good?...also...his one game of full reps....dominant...no? His 2 starts in 2019...pretty damn good as well...

If given same rep count this year....behind their respective lines...Augustine will out rush Harris...Younger...more durable....Harris will miss time, or be restricted in reps....was great...isnt no more...time and age gets everyone

I made "if healthy" clear in my initial post.

I'm not even really comparing the two, but if AH is healthy and rolling he will get far more reps than JA will. I don't think that's a farfetched idea. JA is not a feature, lead back on our team - even he ends up with more carries than BO.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-06-01 at 6:08 PM, BigBlue said:

I see the WEST ending up in this rank order:

Winnipeg

Calgary

Saskatchewan

Edmonton

BC

In the EAST, I expect the final order to be:

Hamilton

Montreal

Toronto

Ottawa

I see a lot of differential in the west, very little in the east. Forecasting with history I am!

Who sees this differently?

After watching the 1st 2 CFL weeks, I am revising as follows:

Bombers

Stamps

Lions

Riders

Elks

and out east

Cats

Red Blacks

Alouettes

Argos

Anybody else CHANGE their minds?

• 5 months later...
On 2022-06-02 at 9:28 AM, Noeller said:

BC's OL is still dog ****. Those QBs are going to be under pressure all year. 

I honestly think the West is going to regress this year. I think Winnipeg will still be a force, but I think every other team is going to take a step back. This will be BLM's last year in the league. Maier takes over at some point. Faj continues to regress. Edm is better than last year, but still a mess. BC more of the same. 

The East will be even throughout the year...not necessarily world beaters, but I think Ham takes a step back, and everyone else steps up a little. 

I saw a thing online yesterday predicting Wpg over SK in the WF and Tor over Ham in the EF and Wpg over Tor in the GC and I have no reason to argue that. 

well...... I wasn't TOO far wrong...... but most of us definitely underestimated Rourke...