Jump to content

The RIP 2021 Thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

That's a shame. I remember playing his music when I was in Dauphin. I don't know how many people know, but Manitoba has a truly incredible First Nations music scene right now. I think a lot of people are discovering William Prince (finally!), but Don Amero, Desiree Dorion, and Jade Turner are a few of my favourites right now and I know there's a ton more coming up the ranks. It's impressive. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Noeller said:

That's a shame. I remember playing his music when I was in Dauphin. I don't know how many people know, but Manitoba has a truly incredible First Nations music scene right now. I think a lot of people are discovering William Prince (finally!), but Don Amero, Desiree Dorion, and Jade Turner are a few of my favourites right now and I know there's a ton more coming up the ranks. It's impressive. 

Gospel First Nation is a great album. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-01-17 at 10:53 AM, TrueBlue4ever said:

COVID related symptoms was cause of death. 

He was a piece of work. 

On 2021-01-22 at 10:46 AM, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Aw man... 

 

That was a helluva moment breaking the Bambino's HR record. I happened to see it on tv. Not a lot of sports were shown on sportscasts back then.

On 2021-01-17 at 9:39 AM, iHeart said:

 

Freak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2021-01-15 at 12:41 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

He was in so many TV series over the years. Usually playing a bad guy or someone nefarious. Solid actor. Made his living on over 500 television episodes from Sci Fi to drama to comedy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

I guess explains why he wasn't back with the rest of the Saved By the Bell cast. 

Not to speak ill of the dead,  but the guy post Saved by the Bell was a gong show and he completely shitted on everyone on the show afterwards.  Even if he was healthy no way would they want him around after all the lies and crap he said about the producers and his cast mates. 

Not to mention the porn tape and the scam he and his wife pulled where they lied about being homeless and begged and pocketed the money. Bad dude all around. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I guess explains why he wasn't back with the rest of the Saved By the Bell cast. 

actually they never reached out to him at all even before his cancer diagnosis three weeks ago (yes THREE weeks ago) man I wonder if they will address this when the show returns for season 2, I imagine there will still be an in memoriam graphic, but they said he was living on the international space station with his robot to explain his absence  

Edited by iHeart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Not to speak ill of the dead,  but the guy post Saved by the Bell was a gong show and he completely shitted on everyone on the show afterwards.  Even if he was healthy no way would they want him around after all the lies and crap he said about the producers and his cast mates. 

Not to mention the porn tape and the scam he and his wife pulled where they lied about being homeless and begged and pocketed the money. Bad dude all around. 

I watched his seasons of Celebrity Fit Club I don't want to speak ill of the recently deceased either but, yeah he pretty much was an a-hole

Edited by iHeart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...