2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

Will anybody even bat an eye if these fringe outlets loosely call for the assassination of the President elect, diGenova called for Krebs to be taken out back and then later said he was being sarcastic currently being sued but is that enough, I understand that people have the right to free speech but people popping off with hate and violence have to be met with more than just being sued for spewing garbage out of their pie hole.

Under the Trump administration, the DOJ has been largely been emasculated and turned into the hit squad of Trump, so these  inflammatory outbursts have been ignored or even encouraged.  This sort of crap may be challenged under the new AG. 

My son used to privately coach qbs whenever he was back in Calgary for a visit. While he was going to college in the US & before he got married & moved to Seattle. There was a kid who was one of his players he trained back in 2012. I think he would have been in Grade 9 at the time. He went on to play qb in high school. They'd always hook up when my son came home. Probably last time was 2015. Then he graduated & went to college in Kelowna but never played post secondary football. Nice kid. Polite & respectful. Ha...

Well fast forward to today. He's one of my facebook friends & has turned into this Alt Right Conservative Wingnut. He's into the Deep State, Q'Anon, the US election was rigged against Donald Trump. Trump is our Saviour & on & on & on. We had a few discussions & he is waaaay out there to the point of being a fascist lunatic. There's just no discussing it with him. He's always polite with me as he knew me as Tyler's dad (his QB coach) & he knew I was a football coach so he still showed me respect & didn't fly off when I disagreed. 

A couple of weeks ago it was Trump will still be the next President on January 20th to today (which ain't happening) &  government mind control through the Covid & flu vaccine... Matter of fact he's totally an anti vaxxer in every way never mind flu & covid vaccines. He's anti mask. He was saying that government is trying (again) to control us through lockdowns... The Deep State wants to destroy small business & control the economy. Anyway, you get the picture. And the responses?? Lots of Hell Yeahs & Right Ons but never much of any explanations from his Minions as to why which I found interesting. Just cheerleading. 

There isn't one thing he says I agree with so I blocked him. I don't need to see anymore of his hateful garbage on my newsfeed anymore. Good riddance. How does a 22 year old get filled with so much hate & mistrust?? Hell, at his age, I was interested in politics but chasing girls, getting laid & partying was my main concern. getting my first career job after university. And driving a brand new car.... That was my life at 22. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

45 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

My son used to privately coach qbs whenever he was back in Calgary for a visit. While he was going to college in the US & before he got married & moved to Seattle. There was a kid who was one of his players he trained back in 2012. I think he would have been in Grade 9 at the time. He went on to play qb in high school. They'd always hook up when my son came home. Probably last time was 2015. Then he graduated & went to college in Kelowna but never played post secondary football. Nice kid. Polite & respectful. Ha...

Well fast forward to today. He's one of my facebook friends & has turned into this Alt Right Conservative Wingnut. He's into the Deep State, Q'Anon, the US election was rigged against Donald Trump. Trump is our Saviour & on & on & on. We had a few discussions & he is waaaay out there to the point of being a fascist lunatic. There's just no discussing it with him. He's always polite with me as he knew me as Tyler's dad (his QB coach) & he knew I was a football coach so he still showed me respect & didn't fly off when I disagreed. 

A couple of weeks ago it was Trump will still be the next President on January 20th to today (which ain't happening) &  government mind control through the Covid & flu vaccine... Matter of fact he's totally an anti vaxxer in every way never mind flu & covid vaccines. He's anti mask. He was saying that government is trying (again) to control us through lockdowns... The Deep State wants to destroy small business & control the economy. Anyway, you get the picture. And the responses?? Lots of Hell Yeahs & Right Ons but never much of any explanations from his Minions as to why which I found interesting. Just cheerleading. 

There isn't one thing he says I agree with so I blocked him. I don't need to see anymore of his hateful garbage on my newsfeed anymore. Good riddance. How does a 22 year old get filled with so much hate & mistrust?? Hell, at his age, I was interested in politics but chasing girls, getting laid & partying was my main concern. getting my first career job after university. And driving a brand new car.... That was my life at 22. 

IT'S A CULT - Jonic, Troy M Trademark Registration

I have a long time friend like this. I was best man at his wedding. All of a sudden shadow organizations are steering the 4th industrial revolution towards a great reset that will land us in a communist dystopia by 2030 where we must confirm or die. Oh and the natives and Chinese are in cahoots to overthrow Canada. And if I would just stop listening to the mainstream media and have an open mind I wouldn't be so brainwashed.

This was a rational person I thought of as a brother. I deflect with humor or try to change the subject to hockey now but I don't know how long I can listen to this ****.

What happened last night in DC will be common place in the new year as long as Trump keeps on with his lies on Twitter and in front of the camera with absolutely no push back, just once I would like to see Twitter suspend his feed or a reporter or reporters to his face call him a liar/racist but apparently you can't talk to the president like that.

Wave of GOP ‘kooks and crackpot’ candidates are following Trump’s lead and refusing to concede their elections

According to a report from Politico, Donald Trump is not the only Republican candidate willing to admit they were crushed at the polls, with an assortment of what one GOP campaign consultant called a collection of "kooks and crackpots" insisting the election was stolen from them.

As the report notes, it has been five weeks since the election, counting has concluded, the totals are in, and yet more than a few Republican candidates are clinging to conspiracy theories to explain their losses and are refusing to move on.

Case in point: Republican Loren Culp who ran for governor in Washington state only to lose by 13 points.

According to Politico's David Siders, "In the case of Republicans losing in impossibly Democratic districts or states, their post-election protests can come off as almost comical. In Washington, the Democratic home of Gov. Jay Inslee, Culp's campaign announced his lawsuit last week as if it was momentous breaking news: 'At 1:15 p.m. Pacific Standard Time,' an adviser said in a video, 'the Culp for Governor campaign has filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court against the secretary of state asking for injunctive relief and demand for an audit of the paper ballots, vote counting machines and voting results' in several counties."

That, the report notes, adds Culp to the long list of Republicans like Trump who are refusing to admit they lost.

Trump's House loyalists planning last-ditch attempt to reverse Biden's victory on the floor: report

According to the NYTimes, if Trump gives the thumbs-up, a "messy and deeply divisive spectacle" will follow. 

According to a report from the New York Times, hardcore supporters of Donald Trump who serve in the House are willing to attempt to deny the transfer of power to President-elect Joe Biden if Donald Trump gives them a thumbs-up to proceed.

With the president insisting on Saturday during a Fox News interview that "It's not over," and Biden would be an "illegitimate president," a few Republicans are making plans to use the rules of the House to contest the election results.

"As the president continues to refuse to concede, a small group of his most loyal backers in Congress are plotting a final-stage challenge on the floor of the House of Representatives in early January to try to reverse Mr. Biden's victory," the Times reports. "Constitutional scholars and even members of the president's own party say the effort is all but certain to fail. But the looming battle on Jan. 6 is likely to culminate in a messy and deeply divisive spectacle that could thrust Vice President Mike Pence into the excruciating position of having to declare once and for all that Mr. Trump has indeed lost the election."

According to the report, the effort is being led by Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) who has amplified the president's accusations of voter fraud despite a complete lack of evidence.

"We have a superior role under the Constitution than the Supreme Court does, than any federal court judge does, than any state court judge does," the conservative GOP lawmaker explained. "What we say, goes. That's the final verdict."

18 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Wave of GOP ‘kooks and crackpot’ candidates are following Trump’s lead and refusing to concede their elections

According to a report from Politico, Donald Trump is not the only Republican candidate willing to admit they were crushed at the polls, with an assortment of what one GOP campaign consultant called a collection of "kooks and crackpots" insisting the election was stolen from them.

As the report notes, it has been five weeks since the election, counting has concluded, the totals are in, and yet more than a few Republican candidates are clinging to conspiracy theories to explain their losses and are refusing to move on.

Case in point: Republican Loren Culp who ran for governor in Washington state only to lose by 13 points.

According to Politico's David Siders, "In the case of Republicans losing in impossibly Democratic districts or states, their post-election protests can come off as almost comical. In Washington, the Democratic home of Gov. Jay Inslee, Culp's campaign announced his lawsuit last week as if it was momentous breaking news: 'At 1:15 p.m. Pacific Standard Time,' an adviser said in a video, 'the Culp for Governor campaign has filed a lawsuit in King County Superior Court against the secretary of state asking for injunctive relief and demand for an audit of the paper ballots, vote counting machines and voting results' in several counties."

That, the report notes, adds Culp to the long list of Republicans like Trump who are refusing to admit they lost.

I would love to see the democrats turn the tables and demand audits of races Republicans won. Watch the GOP put the brakes on this right quick cause you know there are going to be irregularities found if you start to look closely at some of these areas.

Michael Flynn, who pushed for Trump martial law, says Americans will 'not allow' Biden inauguration

Disgraced former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn on Sunday insisted that Americans will "not allow" President-elect Joe Biden's "false inauguration" to go forward.

Flynn, who has previously suggested that the current president should declare martial law, told Fox News host Maria Bartiromo that there is a "10 out of 10" chance that President Donald Trump will be the next commander-in-chief.

"Why not look into this if in fact the evidence that we have is true?" Flynn opined. "We definitely believe that it is true. And there is clear, clear evidence."

He added: "And so what we have to stop doing is saying [there is] nothing to see here, you know, we're going to continue to march down the road towards a false inauguration, which the country will not allow that right now."

Flynn also argued that the Georgia Senate runoff elections are "a falsehood that people shouldn't even be considering right now."

Texas AG explains his 'Plan B' to overturn election 'state by state' after Supreme Court rejection

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton (R) on Sunday outlined President Donald Trump's path to victory after the Supreme Court dismissed a lawsuit that sought to overturn the 2020 election.

During an interview on Fox Business, host Maria Bartiromo asked Paxton if he had a "Plan B" for contesting the election results.

"Going forward, I think the Trump campaign is taking our arguments that we tried to get in front of the U.S. Supreme Court, they are now going to take those, I think, state by state," Paxton explained. "Because I think they are legitimately good constitutional arguments that don't depend on actually proving every little instance of fraud."

5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Social media plays a big role in people turning out this way. Years ago the people with these lunatic ideas were publicly shunned and they had to keep the stupid to themselves but now you can find people online to agree with any position so they start to be open about it.

AND they hide behind (said in the stupidest voice) ‘It’s my freedom of speech you can’t censor me’.  People of this mentality often confuse their perceived freedom to spew lies and absurdity with their freedom of speech. Their upbringing failed them.