2020 USA ELECTION!!!!

Wanna-B-Fanboy

18 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

BREAKING NEWS -

CNN has just announced the US Supreme Court denies Republican’s request to block certification of election results in Pennsylvania, a blow to Trump’s hopes to overturn Biden’s win. 

9-0 decision. So much for Trump’s hand-picked conservative judges returning the favour. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but this SCOTUS decision is NOT the Texas state suit against the swing states, correct?

10 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

9-0 decision. So much for Trump’s hand-picked conservative judges returning the favour. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but this SCOTUS decision is NOT the Texas state suit against the swing states, correct?

Correct. The theoretical  basis for one state suing another over the selection of Electors is bizarre, to say the least.  

Edited by Tracker

Arizona GOP Asks If Supporters Willing To Die For Trump's Election Fraud Lies

The Republican group later tweeted a scene from "Rambo" in which the titular character calls on his comrades to "die for something."

The Arizona Republican Party ignited backlash on Tuesday after firing off a pair of tweets that appeared to encourage President Donald Trump’s supporters to give their lives as part of an effort to overturn the election results.

The controversy started late Monday when the group retweeted Ali Alexander, a leader of “Stop the Steal” ― a movement that embraces the debunked conspiracy theory that there was widespread election fraud and that Trump, not Democrat Joe Biden, actually won the contest.

“I am willing to give my life for this fight,” Alexander wrote in the tweet, which the Arizona GOP shared with its more than 61,000 Twitter followers.

“He is,” Arizona GOP added in their retweet. “Are you?”

Arizona GOP Asks If Supporters Willing To Die For Trump's Election Fraud Lies | HuffPost Canada (huffingtonpost.ca)

7 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

That's not at all what that article says. The article says the better the ad did on Twitter, the less effective it seemed to be at flipping votes. I know that's not your statement, but whoever made that statement is a goof or bad at reading.

True but I like reminding people of how horrible the GOP has been always. They liked the way Reagan did things - illegal wars, attacking and incarcerating minorities and cutting social programs. All the things that give the GOP hot flashes and arouse them. 

https://adage.com/article/campaign-trail/lincoln-projects-rick-wilson-ads-actually-worked/2300051

Lotta flags, yes. It felt like it was from the Reagan era, basically.

By the way, if you don’t think I was stealing—stealing lavishly—from Hal Riney [the advertising legend who created “Morning in America” for the Reagan campaign in 1984], you’d be mistaken [laughter]. We wanted to frame Biden as a Reaganesque, big, broad, good-hearted leader. And then we understood what was coming—the attacks on Biden that we knew would be coming.

You understood because you and your team, at one time, were doing exactly that sort of thing!

Right. Yeah, yeah. Part of this isn’t rocket science. It’s just, like, what would we be doing? How would we be doing this?

How would you fight yourself, basically.

Right! 

Edited by JCon

2 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

The GOP is full of awful people. Don't let me stop your daily reminders!

However I loved TLP ads. I picture Trump's tiny clenched fists shaking in fury while he ******* at Kelly-Anne about her husband's antics every time a new ad went viral

They were better than the Democratic ads. I can't believe how incompetent they are. The party elite likes to keep themselves in control and not actually help those that vote for them. 

12 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Everyone knows that the Lincoln Project will be going after Biden and his administration the day after his inauguration, they will give him that day to enjoy.

It may be interesting to see the ongoing impact of the Trump cult on the party. I bet they just integrate them in, like the tea potters. It truly is who they are.