Random Jets News

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

That's not the Jets job to do.  Tsn3 is not TSN Jets anymore. They have a guy, he called Montreal games the last few years. Initials are DA. 

Perfetti Dubois Appleton 

Toni Gus Harkins 

Ahl ahl ahl 

Ahl ahl ahl 

Ahl 

Demelo Stanley 

Ahl kovy ahl chis 

Ahl ahl 

Ahl 

Backup vs potential backup 

Kovy chis Stan perfetti gus Lucius the new finn with the funky name are guys to watch. 

Kova would have to go through waivers so everyone saying they'll keep him.

12 minutes ago, JCon said:

I thought Berdin was the future. Interesting. 

that dude is 2x MBT levels of crazy.... not surprised they're going in another direction. I truly understand that goalies are all insane to a degree, but this guy is off his rocker. I'm not sure he's talented enough to justify all the crazy. 

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Vegas is in bad shape with both Lehner and Broissoit out, but I can’t see them chasing a minor league back-up/quasi-starter as their emergency go-to. 

High end? Goalie Bob. FLA probably looking at offers 
Low end? Mike Smith. EDM toss VGK Poolparty too to be under cap.

VGK does not do low end so Goalie Bob it is.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

4 hours ago, Noeller said:

that dude is 2x MBT levels of crazy.... not surprised they're going in another direction. I truly understand that goalies are all insane to a degree, but this guy is off his rocker. I'm not sure he's talented enough to justify all the crazy. 

He's not crazy. He's just not a good goalie.  In reality he has been passed on the depth chart by both Holm and Salminen now. 

I'm sure if he's moved it won't be for much more than a late round pick or if they don't feel comfortable with Riitich maybe Vancouver makes sense for their disgruntled goalie Dipetro 

5 hours ago, iHeart said:

May be an image of text that says "com asofth FANS OFTHE WINNIPEG ETS ETS WINNIPED It appears the Jets are working on a trade for Mikhail Berdin. Berdin is not practicing nor is he listed as injured. His agent refused to make any comment."

Makes sense. His ahl numbers have gotten worse the last couple of seasons now. Wondering where he was. Won't get much in return 

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

He's not crazy. He's just not a good goalie.  In reality he has been passed on the depth chart by both Holm and Salminen now. 

I'm sure if he's moved it won't be for much more than a late round pick or if they don't feel comfortable with Riitich maybe Vancouver makes sense for their disgruntled goalie Dipetro 

Makes sense. His ahl numbers have gotten worse the last couple of seasons now. Wondering where he was. Won't get much in return 

well fans of the Winnipeg Jets have since updated their post and they said it had to do with "Personal issues" well that's what I saw before they deleted the post (the image is still there because I copied the image rather than the post facebook is kind of finnicky with this site in recent years)

Edited by iHeart

7 minutes ago, iHeart said:

well fans of the Winnipeg Jets have since updated their post and they said it had to do with "Personal issues" well that's what I saw before they deleted the post (the image is still there because I copied the image rather than the post facebook is kind of finnicky with this site in recent years)

It's because he's been passed on the depth chart in reality. This is about as important as who hands out the fighter pilot helmet aka its not 

Edited by Goalie