Random Jets News

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

To distract us away from helmetgate, how about making a play for Jakob Chychrun?

Although he says he wants to go to a contender (are we?) and his often injuryed background, has a fairly cap friendly contract and is an offensive minded D that Bowness is giving a greenlight to.

Chevy says we're a playoff team. 

1 minute ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Imo the motto for this year should be 'just make the damn playoffs'.

Realistically though, this should be a development and evaluation year. Early, I expect it to be messy hockey but everything should improve. But, will it be enough? Who's out of the playoffs if the Jets make it? 

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Which jersey you throwing in? 55?

STL also averaged 6'4 on D that year :D

Who cares. It's not 1980s anymore. Both you and @iHeartmake my brain hurt 

I read the others posts and I think ok let's discuss or solid point or dude is crazy thinking that but that's his or her opinion so ok.. cool. 

But with you 2, honestly... like what? From who hands out the ******* pilot helmet to but their D was 6 4. Who the **** cares you know 

Edited by Goalie

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

I read the others posts and I think ok let's discuss or solid point or dude is crazy thinking that but that's his or her opinion so ok.. cool. 

But with you 2, honestly... like what? From who hands out the ******* pilot helmet to but their D was 6 4. Who the **** cares you know 

It's aight bruh.   Let's grab a brewski and chill.  Jets hockey is less than 48 hours away!

5 hours ago, Goalie said:

ioIKkLn.gif

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

19 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

48hrs to find a play caller 😛

That's not the Jets job to do.  Tsn3 is not TSN Jets anymore. They have a guy, he called Montreal games the last few years. Initials are DA. 

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

May be an image of text that says 'FANS WINNIPEG ETS ETS WINHIPED Jets Lineup vs. Edmonton Sun. Sept. 24 Forwards: Saku Maenalanen, Jansen Harkins, David Gustafsson, Dominic Toninato, Mason Appleton, Mikey Eyssimont, Kevin Stenlund, Jeff Malott, Chaz Lucius, Pierre-Luc Dubois, Kristian Reichel and Cole Perfetti. Defencemen: Dylan DeMelo, Ashton Sautner, Declan Chisholm, Logan Stanley, Johnny Kovacevic, Leon Gawanke and Kyle Capobianco Goalies: David Rittich and Arvid Holm'

Perfetti Dubois Appleton 

Toni Gus Harkins 

Ahl ahl ahl 

Ahl ahl ahl 

Ahl 

Demelo Stanley 

Ahl kovy ahl chis 

Ahl ahl 

Ahl 

Backup vs potential backup 

Kovy chis Stan perfetti gus Lucius the new finn with the funky name are guys to watch. 

Edited by Goalie