Black Lives Matter

Rich

36 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Stay edgy with the childish comments, bud. Nice contribution to the discussion, as usual.

You are welcome.  Also since you apparently are unfamiliar with Ukrainian (and I'll lump in Russian and Polish)  the culture is extremely xenophobic and homophobic  so to compare it to BLM or anything else is a hilarious statement.   Have you not seen what they have done with African refugees over the last several years?   

I'd recommend educating yourself before making silly statements.  

20 hours ago, Brandon said:

You are welcome.  Also since you apparently are unfamiliar with Ukrainian (and I'll lump in Russian and Polish)  the culture is extremely xenophobic and homophobic  so to compare it to BLM or anything else is a hilarious statement.   Have you not seen what they have done with African refugees over the last several years?   

I'd recommend educating yourself before making silly statements.  

Nobody thanked you, bud. Sorry about your brain damage.

On 2020-07-16 at 12:32 PM, basslicker said:

Where it equates is that the justified protests to police brutality has been hijacked by BLM (created by self-described trained marxists) and Antifa.  They are turning many protests (I have no issue with peaceful protests) into riots that destabilize society.  That's not a conspiracy theory, Antifa are literal facists and they are all over these riots.  BLM are literal marxists and some chapter heads, such as Toronto, have expressed deep hatred against whites and referred to us as 'sub-human.'

My family is Ukrainian, we know what talk like that leads to.

Don't Blame Protesters For The Rise In Violent Crime. The president is peddling a debunked myth about the relationship between police morale and homicide rates.

Since the start of the protests ignited by the police killing of George Floyd in May, cities across the country have seen an alarming spike in violent crime. In New York, 64 people were shot over the Fourth of July weekend. Brooklyn’s Canarsie neighborhood had three drive-by shootings in a single day. In total, the recent shootings in New York City represent a 210% increase over the same time period in 2019.

Other cities are showing similar trends. In Dallas, violent crime has increased more than 14% since April. Philadelphia has already logged 210 homicides in 2020, the highest death toll since 2007.

Police and politicians have blamed protesters for the rise in violence. 

“There is a feeling on the street that the police are handcuffed, that they are not out there as aggressively as we were in the past,” New York Police Department Chief Terence Monahan said on a local radio show this week. “All the rhetoric of ‘Defund the police,’ get rid of the police, abolish the police, that’s got to end. That has to stop”

President Donald Trump claimed this week that Chicago, where shootings have also increased, was “worse than any war zone” and that a “vicious assault” on police officers was to blame for the rise in crime. But while the increase in crime is real, there is no evidence to suggest that the protests are to blame.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/dont-blame-the-rise-in-violent-crime-on-protesters_n_5f122c8bc5b6cec246c294f3?ri18n=true

25 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Powerful as in ridiculous and dumb?

Actually brilliant - because she knows the cops can’t do anything because arresting a vulnerable naked woman means they all lose their jobs...

Edited by Floyd

9 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

No, it's not like your posts. 

My posts are not desperate attempts at attention and serve no purpose like what she did.   Anyone who finds that picture as moving or something aside from a desperate attempt for attention really needs to get out more often. 

Also I'm glad you are a fan of my posts you can learn a thing or two from them.  I'll help you out with getting off the internet and learning what the real world is like, it'll be good for you.  It's very dangerous to live your life off the internet.

30 minutes ago, Brandon said:

My posts are not desperate attempts at attention and serve no purpose like what she did.   Anyone who finds that picture as moving or something aside from a desperate attempt for attention really needs to get out more often. 

Also I'm glad you are a fan of my posts you can learn a thing or two from them.  I'll help you out with getting off the internet and learning what the real world is like, it'll be good for you.  It's very dangerous to live your life off the internet.

200_d.gif

"I won't even bother explaining how wrong you are and will simply look at the GIF above and picture you looking like this whenever you feel triggered."

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

I'm here to help man,  let me know and I can find resources to get you off the net and back to reality.   It's a dangerous addiction.    

Also I'm not triggered ,  never have been and find this amusing.  I don't take things to heart on here as unfortunately I do have a real life and live in the real world where I have to do with real challenges/struggles.   

It's my duty to help those who live completely online and who are so detached from reality that they (such as yourself) are consumed with everything they read and with everyone they deal with online.  

6 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

A Michigan judge denies the release of a 15-year-old Black girl who has been jailed since mid-May for not doing her online schoolwork.

https://nbcnews.to/39jtSR9

Yeah, that’s a very bad headline. There’s more to the story than that, and involves issues between her and her mother. And it’s a juvenile detention centre..not a jail.

8 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'm here to help man,  let me know and I can find resources to get you off the net and back to reality.   It's a dangerous addiction.    

Also I'm not triggered ,  never have been and find this amusing.  I don't take things to heart on here as unfortunately I do have a real life and live in the real world where I have to do with real challenges/struggles.   

It's my duty to help those who live completely online and who are so detached from reality that they (such as yourself) are consumed with everything they read and with everyone they deal with online.  

Oh, boy... That is some priceless projection. Who exactly are you "helping" here by trolling threads, mocking and belittling strangers on a forum?

Also, not to point out the obvious but you seem pretty triggered when you need to come up such a lame retort as that above, defending your so-called real life nobody asked about or cares about - at all. You seem to be taking something to heart when you feel compelled to go off on such a ridiculous tangent as what's been bolded.

Nearly 9,000 posts here but you're worried about others needing to get back to reality. That's some comical shite. Your duty should be to get over yourself.

12 hours ago, Brandon said:

Powerful as in ridiculous and dumb?

How is it ridiculous and dumb? 

The United States are turning into an authoritarian state right before everyones eyes and protests like this are a way to shine a light on that and hopefully get people to get off their asses and give a **** enough to do something about it. 

Or do you figure the protesters should just be good little citizens and sit meekly in their homes and stop whining? is that the real world to you that everyone else needs to join you in?

I can't believe how ridiculous and dumb some people are on here... comparing a naked lady in Portland to those pictures above where people actually have a cause and who did what they did out of what they believe in rather then trying to get attention.  I thought Riderfans was bad but this site has people who far surpass them and it shows. 

I'll help you guys out again... if you don’t want to look foolish ... do not use Portland as a reference for people fighting a noble cause.   Portland is by far the absolute worst example to use and across the world people are laughing at the States based on how foolish the people in Portland have been over the last while.  It's a bloody joke.

7 hours ago, johnzo said:

ah, Portland.  lived there for a year as a newlywed. loved the place, would still be there if things had unfolded slightly differently.

Thousands were on the streets there last night encouraging the feds to go home.

There is no way that Trump is going to admit he was wrong and back down. He would assume that would make him look weak, and his father taught him well that this was verboten. Yesterday, protesting women were gassed.

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

I can't believe how ridiculous and dumb some people are on here... comparing a naked lady in Portland to those pictures above where people actually have a cause and who did what they did out of what they believe in rather then trying to get attention.  I thought Riderfans was bad but this site has people who far surpass them and it shows. 

I'll help you guys out again... if you don’t want to look foolish ... do not use Portland as a reference for people fighting a noble cause.   Portland is by far the absolute worst example to use and across the world people are laughing at the States based on how foolish the people in Portland have been over the last while.  It's a bloody joke.

If you think people around the world are laughing at the States because of people in Portland, you clearly have not been paying attention.