Covid-19

JCon

Something gets brought up that’s a legitimate concern, and just because it is not exactly the mainstream narrative, it gets glossed over as ‘so - called negativity.’  This gentleman would have died without intervention, and there’s no way to know how many others like him there are.  I am not against the stay at home orders, but they could be presented in a way that is less fear - inducing. 

Here we we go- LA just hit what every healthcare professional has been worried about and warned everyone about at the beginning of the pandemic: not being able to provide people with health care, because the hospitals are overrun.

Let's not let that happen here. Be safe, wash hands, shelter in place as much as you can and wear a mask. 

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I may have missed it earlier but had there been any word about the 3rd vaccine (Astra Zeneca) coming to Canada? I haven't seen anything... Of we've even made deals to procure some of it when available. At any rate, here's hoping that we get more and more and more... 

Canada has apparently secured more vaccines per capita than most countries. It won't be a question of having enough. The issues will be each province getting it's **** together and vaccinating people.

54 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I may have missed it earlier but had there been any word about the 3rd vaccine (Astra Zeneca) coming to Canada? I haven't seen anything... Of we've even made deals to procure some of it when available. At any rate, here's hoping that we get more and more and more... 

Yes there is a deal for this vaccine to come to Canada, 20 million doses were pre-ordered in the fall pending approval. 

The government was criticized at the time as they were late signing on to this vaccine which was furthest along at the time.