The Winnipeg Thread

FrostyWinnipeg

47 minutes ago, Noeller said:

across Canada, we need to make an example of these candidates and vote them down HARD, one by one.....

How does one vote down HARD someone?     

Usually every mayoral election will have a few nutbars and usually they are ignored and people simply vote for the sane candidates.  

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

How does one vote down HARD someone?     

Usually every mayoral election will have a few nutbars and usually they are ignored and people simply vote for the sane candidates.  

Lose by a lot...make a statement. Vote for progressives, not regressives. 

On 2022-10-09 at 7:31 PM, WildPath said:

A little background on the loonies running in the municipal elections:

Former Proud Boy Just One Of Several Far-Right Candidates Running In Winnipeg Elections - Canadian Anti-Hate Network (antihate.ca)

Seems like Pembina Trails SD has more than their fair share of nutter candidates for some reason, including 2 in the same ward.

Comes with the territory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, bustamente said:

You should see what they pass for rye in Vancouver

I read that Randy Bachman loads up on KUB rye whenever he's in Wpg for any reason, because you just can't get anything like it anywhere else...especially in BC, where he's at. 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I read that Randy Bachman loads up on KUB rye whenever he's in Wpg for any reason, because you just can't get anything like it anywhere else...especially in BC, where he's at. 

There rye was fantastic grew up on the stuff but lately it seems to have changed, maybe it's just me, but what really got me was their cinnamon buns iced perfectly and with no raisins.