The Trade Thread

38 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I for one will accept Chevy as the GM forever. Not the next 5 years....10yrs....100yrs....but FOREVER!!! The science had better come through!!!

Yes.....I want to feel like we're a beaten down club forever....AND we'll never be a Cup winner .... cuz we're such a 'never want to be a destination' club ...and we are just plain no good as a place to be with no future....Bring out the whip now cuz I need a few lashes....We are definitely a bugger for punishment....and deserve nothing.........................

(just some of the feeling I get from some of the exhilarating comments about us)

1 minute ago, captaincanuck12 said:

My "who" comment was more sarcasm than anything.   I'm just annoyed there isn't anything significant being done for our spiralling team.

Nonetheless appreciate the information.

This move was required a month ago when the Jets depth scoring was in complete shambles. And, three weeks ago, and two weeks ago, and so on. 

Just now, JCon said:

This move was required a month ago when the Jets depth scoring was in complete shambles. And, three weeks ago, and two weeks ago, and so on. 

So true......nonetheless...a well travelled vet. should help....Not a long term solution ....I hope we're not done.....yet

1 minute ago, Stickem said:

So true......nonetheless...a well travelled vet. should help....Not a long term solution ....I hope we're not done.....yet

Chevy must have a Paul Stasny type move in the works, a real surprise, because the alternative is scary. 

On 2023-03-01 at 8:31 AM, Brandon said:

I'm assuming the Jets will do their yearly trade for a guy who 7 seasons ago had a 50 point season but since then has bounced from team to team barely keeping a job in the NHL?

Holy crap did I call it or what????

6 seasons ago he had 48 points... Has been on 8 teams  with Winnipeg being the 9th.