Tiger-Cats @ Stampeders

Zontar

58 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Bombers did the same withNichols.... they should be just as scared of the Bombers.

Hence my comment about BLM looking like Nichols...

sask, Winnipeg, Calgary and to some extent Montreal are finding ways to win

edmonton and Hamilton finding ways to lose

45 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Hence my comment about BLM looking like Nichols...

sask, Winnipeg, Calgary and to some extent Montreal are finding ways to win

edmonton and Hamilton finding ways to lose

Hamilton only has 3 losses this season....  if you're going to throw them in that list then Winnipeg definitely after the implosion against Toronto deserves to be on that list. 

19 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Hamilton only has 3 losses this season....  if you're going to throw them in that list then Winnipeg definitely after the implosion against Toronto deserves to be on that list. 

Since Masolis injury Hamilton has only beat bc and Toronto... they are a good team that is finding ways to lose...  just like Edmonton...

we lost to Toronto yup but bombers find more ways to win than lose - Toronto and Hamilton weeks were a blip...

26 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Since Masolis injury Hamilton has only beat bc and Toronto... they are a good team that is finding ways to lose...  just like Edmonton...

we lost to Toronto yup but bombers find more ways to win than lose - Toronto and Hamilton weeks were a blip...

And Winnipeg. Masoli didn't win that game- Dane did. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

oh yeah end of the season gonna be a doozy. Was looking at the schedule a bit and while the Esks appear behind the 8-ball right now they have a chance coming up to make up ground. Bombers gotta take care of their own business and put the Riders and Stamps in there place. Do that I don't think we gotta worry too much about anyone.