GDT - Bombers vs Esks

JCon

On 2019-08-23 at 9:00 PM, JuranBoldenRules said:

Demski makes the nice grab and takes the late suplex.

On 2019-08-23 at 9:00 PM, Geebrr said:

Clearly roughing after the whistle

Funny thing about this play on the TSN broadcast... they replay it in slo-mo with no sound on... and Suitor says "I don't see anything wrong with that"... he's right, there's nothing really wrong with the tackle... except that it was clearly late, excessively after the whistle...

On 2019-08-24 at 9:56 AM, Bubba Zanetti said:

Did you hear his whiny post game interview on TSN? He basically called the refs out and said there should have been penalties against us too when they got dinged for those 30 yards near the end of the game. He just kept going on and on about it. Its always the retaliation that gets called bro. Ours guys had stopped mucking it up and were walking away, while your guys were continuing to be dicks and shoved a ref. SUCK A FAT ONE MAAS! And I know you can hear me with those 2 satellite dishes attached to the sides of your head!

I had to laugh at Maas and the pure idiocy of that tirade.... he complained that they were the only team to get flagged from the scuffle... actually, neither team got flagged for the scuffle... your players got flagged for the spear/headshot (the play that started the scuffle)... and then the idiot that pushed a ref (when the bomber were very clearly already done with the scuffle)...