SSK @ BC

3 hours ago, Brandon said:

So because we lost twice in a row this means we can't beat a mediocre team?   Riiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Who is the mediocre team?

They are on a 2game winning streak and beat the top team. We are on a 2game losing streak and was beaten bad by the top team.

They went up to 3rd and we fall to 4th.

Theyre improving each game , we are regressing.

8 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Saskatchewan is beatable, but we got to handle their blitz. Collaros is no better than Nicholls.

Certainly any team is beatable this Season in the CFL. It wouldn’t shock me if Toronto beat Calgary after losing to Montreal. However I disagree with the statement Collaros is terrible. Last nights game was only the 4th game he has started in SK after game 1.5 concussion. He looks to be getting better each week where as Nichols looks to be slipping some what. 

The back to back Labour Day Classic. Will more than likely be split. The crowds will play a huge part for the home teams. 

Im going to try and start an agreement between Manitoba and SK to stop calling the rematch the Banjo Bowl. I lived in Vancouver for 7 years and the fans out there think it’s incredible that 2 Prairie teams agree to use that derogatory name. They honestly think Winnipeg fans are basically admitting to being mongoloids along with their Rival Rider fans. To me Winnipeg and SK are the CFL and really don’t need that negative publicity. We need to collectively just call the head to head series the back to back labour day series. ( or something like that)

5 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

They are on a 2game winning streak and beat the top team. We are on a 2game losing streak and was beaten bad by the top team.

This is the scary part as a Bomber Fan - the Riders are trending up - we are trending down. And I really don't see any thing that will change that. 

1 hour ago, pigseye said:

Wally always has and always will motive by fear. Fear of being replaced if you don't perform. 

Wally is a lame duck. If anyone gets replaced it's him. He's truly gone after this season. If the players need to have fear then it'll be from Ed Hervey & not Wally. Hervey will hire his guy to be HC. There'll be different assistants. Players will be gone. Who will be gone from the Lions this year? That's what they should be afraid of. 

4 hours ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

I disagree with the statement Collaros is terrible. Last nights game was only the 4th game he has started in SK after game 1.5 concussion. He looks to be getting better each week where as Nichols looks to be slipping some what. 

Well, ya shouldn't. What was so good about his performance last night? Below 60% comp., barely over 200 yards, one major and a pick. That's not better than his previous week, either. In fact, it's worse (above 70% comp., 270 yards)... But why let statistics get in the way of an opinion, right?

The Riders' defense is what's carrying that team.

25 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Wally is a lame duck. If anyone gets replaced it's him. He's truly gone after this season. If the players need to have fear then it'll be from Ed Hervey & not Wally. Hervey will hire his guy to be HC. There'll be different assistants. Players will be gone. Who will be gone from the Lions this year? That's what they should be afraid of. 

That must be a weird space to be in... playing for a coach who just 'kind of' fired himself as GM and has now said he's just coaching one last season for fun...  then by the halfway point of the season, he says all his players suck ha

Just now, Floyd said:

That must be a weird space to be in... playing for a coach who just 'kind of' fired himself as GM and has now said he's just coaching one last season for fun...  then by the halfway point of the season, he says all his players suck ha

That's what absentee bad ownership does. Braley gave Wally a job for life & dammit he's gonna keep doing what he does for as long as he can. Wally should have retired last year. Braley ground the Argos into the ground & now he's doing the same with the Lions. He has to sell. Yesterday if possible. 

5 hours ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

Im going to try and start an agreement between Manitoba and SK to stop calling the rematch the Banjo Bowl. I lived in Vancouver for 7 years and the fans out there think it’s incredible that 2 Prairie teams agree to use that derogatory name. 

Who cares what the tree-hugging wackos out in Vancouver think? 

6 hours ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

Certainly any team is beatable this Season in the CFL. It wouldn’t shock me if Toronto beat Calgary after losing to Montreal. However I disagree with the statement Collaros is terrible. Last nights game was only the 4th game he has started in SK after game 1.5 concussion. He looks to be getting better each week where as Nichols looks to be slipping some what. 

The back to back Labour Day Classic. Will more than likely be split. The crowds will play a huge part for the home teams. 

Im going to try and start an agreement between Manitoba and SK to stop calling the rematch the Banjo Bowl. I lived in Vancouver for 7 years and the fans out there think it’s incredible that 2 Prairie teams agree to use that derogatory name. They honestly think Winnipeg fans are basically admitting to being mongoloids along with their Rival Rider fans. To me Winnipeg and SK are the CFL and really don’t need that negative publicity. We need to collectively just call the head to head series the back to back labour day series. ( or something like that)

You've got to be f'kn kidding me right?  honestly, if some dumb butthurt group of lightweights out in BC manage to convince the CFL to change the name of the banjo bowl, I might give up on the CFL.  It was made in jest and continues to be a running joke amongst to best buds/worst enemies in the league.  its accurate and reflects both well, albeit insanely tongue in cheek. 

Nobody here gives two squirts of piss at its derogatory angle.. why would either province care about some west coast whiners.. everyone's gotta always ruin other people's fun..

12 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

They lost to Montreal ...   this was when Montreal was at the peak of crappiness this season.