Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
The Unknown Poster

Around The NHL 2018/2019

Recommended Posts

Ladd had 5 years left @ $5.5M AAV and will be 33 next season.   He had 29 points in 73 games last year and 31 points in 78 the year before.

Seems to me Ladd would have to be considered a salary dump at this point and make Ottawa want way more to compensate for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rich said:

Ladd had 5 years left @ $5.5M AAV and will be 33 next season.   He had 29 points in 73 games last year and 31 points in 78 the year before.

Seems to me Ladd would have to be considered a salary dump at this point and make Ottawa want way more to compensate for that.

Ryan is more salary then Ladd. They would do that trade straight up I'd think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

 

This should be on a Gms poster of how not to build a franchise....holy shite! I feel sorry for Islander fans that they have to put up with Snow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bb1 said:

This should be on a Gms poster of how not to build a franchise....holy shite! I feel sorry for Islander fans that they have to put up with Snow.

Snow was let go. 

Komarov. Filppula. Martin. 

 

Thats all Uncle Lou. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Snow was let go. 

Komarov. Filppula. Martin. 

 

Thats all Uncle Lou. 

Yeah...forgot but it was Snows mess...poor Lou gotta start without JT.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Maybe. 

4x$7 million for locker room poison...  no one taking that

Both Ottawa and NYI just hooped now losing their star - NYI locked down with ugly contracts for plugs and Ottawa basically has no one signed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Floyd said:

4x$7 million for locker room poison...  no one taking that

Both Ottawa and NYI just hooped now losing their star - NYI locked down with ugly contracts for plugs and Ottawa basically has no one signed...

Why is Ryan poison?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

1st+Ladd+???? for Ryan/Karlson

So if you even out Ladd & Ryan, that leaves Karlsson for a 1st. The best (arguably) dman in the league is going to get you a lot more than that, especially since Ottawa is allowing teams to negotiate an extension with him.

Edited by sweep the leg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

So if you even out Ladd & Ryan, that leaves Karlsson for a 1st. The best (arguably) dman in the league is going to get you a lot more than that, especially since Ottawa is allowing teams to negotiate an extension with him.

That's why i said 1st + Ladd + ???

??? being other guys like Isles 1st or 2nd best DMAN.

13 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Why is Ryan poison?

Underproducing with long contract(till '22) at high price 7.25m/yr.

Ladd's also long but at 2m less a year.

If you want Karlsson you're gonna have to take Ryan. OTT probably willing throw in some help with his contract.

 

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Brandon said:

Both of them are such dead weight... Tyler Myers had more points then either of them!!       Both guys need to be bought out from those bad deals.

CapFriendly says that because of Andy's bonus laden contract it would cost 3.3 to buy him out. Ryan 14.6.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, iHeart said:

you know seeing how idiotically the Isles fans are acting, I really do dread the day when Laine, Ehlers or Schief signs elsewhere

@Rich does this comment look abusive to you because Jimmy Pop thinks I should be banned for this.

Edited by iHeart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...