Around The NHL 2018/2019

2 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Haven’t seen it anywhere else. It was Eklund big lead story all day yesterday.  Not sure Islanders make good trade partners anyway. 

I was checking out their roster, it's pretty slim picking.  Even their prospects look weak.  Kieffer Bellows?  No thanks.  Matt Barzal would be interesting but there's no way they are parting with him.

25 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Start the trade watch 

I would think hes gone b4 the start of the season. Fans will eat this guy up if hes here in the home opener. 

Pretty obvious he wants out now. 

Wonder if there were negotiations this time? Id bet there weren't

On 2018-07-21 at 10:43 AM, Goalie said:

6 x 6 for Trouba seems fair. 

Apparently not, according to him and his idiot agent. Is it just me or are a number of Oberhardt's clients complete headaches...?

I'm officially over Jacob Trouba. Clearly, his publicly stating he wants to be here long term was a lie.

Edited by blue_gold_84

26 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Apparently not, according to him and his idiot agent. Is it just me or are a number of Oberhardt's clients complete headaches...?

I'm officially over Jacob Trouba. Clearly, his publicly stating he wants to be here long term was a lie.

Athlete's have a way saying the things that the fans want to hear, sometimes there's a tell sometimes there isn't. Trouba looks like he wants a max value contract and a say where he plays, might work out for him, might not.

The Jets will have nearly every team contacting them for a trade.  The Jets will definitely get some good value back  when they make the trade. 

I'm just curious if they go for high draft pick or two depth guys and mid range pick?