Round 1 : Game 1 - Wild

Cullen is 41 and Koivu is 35...  they're going to have a hard time keeping up down the middle 

Their playoff D makes ours look 'old'... which is not really what you want

Should be an easy first round for both Jets and unfortunately Nashville...

8 hours ago, Floyd said:

Cullen is 41 and Koivu is 35...  they're going to have a hard time keeping up down the middle 

Their playoff D makes ours look 'old'... which is not really what you want

Should be an easy first round for both Jets and unfortunately Nashville...

Said the team that lost the first round.

3 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I have a bad feeling about Kulikov.  Could be career ending.  Would open up some cap space if he goes on LTIR though.

Dont think its career ending. He decided against surgery so to me that means its not as bad as people think. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

And they make the schedule along with the NHL. 

Not what was posted in the paper supposedly sportsnet gave Cbc or should it be Tbc the option of ethier series and TBC took TO. Heres hoping the Jets go far and stick it up TBC ass!??

10 hours ago, bb1 said:

Not what was posted in the paper supposedly sportsnet gave Cbc or should it be Tbc the option of ethier series and TBC took TO. Heres hoping the Jets go far and stick it up TBC ass!??

CBC has zero say... CBC just streams the games Rogers tells them to. CBC is Sportsnet basically... 

8 hours ago, Floyd said:

Jim Bender is a poor man's Paul Friesen... omfg...

Not to rain on the parade but, even though The Whiteout is cool, it's never really helped the #nhljets win much in the playoffs going back to the last century. But I say Winnipeg in 5.

He must huff a lot of lead paint to make such troglodytic comments. Hopefully, though, his prediction is right.

9 hours ago, Floyd said:

Jim Bender is a poor man's Paul Friesen... omfg...

Not to rain on the parade but, even though The Whiteout is cool, it's never really helped the #nhljets win much in the playoffs going back to the last century. But I say Winnipeg in 5.

"His clothes became dazzling white, whiter than anyone in the world could bleach them."

Mark 9:3