Week 20: Bombers @ Stamps "Week Of" Thread

Noeller

2 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Typical craptastic Southern Alberta "autumn" weather. Been here nearly 30 years & hate it. I've seen snow in July & August too. 

The weather outlook for the game sounds pretty grim. On the positive side, if the WSF is played in Winnipeg, the conditions here ought to be great by comparison.

29 minutes ago, tracker said:

The weather outlook for the game sounds pretty grim. On the positive side, if the WSF is played in Winnipeg, the conditions here ought to be great by comparison.

Who does that favour more, us or Calgary? It could be argued us if Harris and Flanders are both playing well along with our O-line.

My ass is going to be damn cold tomorrow. BUt at least I will have amazing seats!

Did I mention my ass is going to freeze?

Alot of snow has fallen already today, and it doesn't look like it's going to let up. Hopefully we can avoid some injuries with the crappy weather. 

I hauled out all the ice fishing clothing tonight so I'll be ready to roll tomorrow. We've got a group of at least 8 going... We have seats in section M I believe, but we'll likely move to midfield because everything will be open... 

24 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

My ass is going to be damn cold tomorrow. BUt at least I will have amazing seats!

Did I mention my ass is going to freeze?

Alot of snow has fallen already today, and it doesn't look like it's going to let up. Hopefully we can avoid some injuries with the crappy weather. 

Protip: Most stadiums let you bring in sleeping bags.

1 minute ago, tracker said:

I am not expecting a classic shootout, probably a low-scoring affair determined by mistakes.

Good thing we're starting a QB with a Touchdowns-Interceptions ratio of 11-14 (0.79).

Fun (but somewhat expected) fact of the day: LeFevour has more career rushing touchdowns (17) than he has passing touchdowns(11).

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I hauled out all the ice fishing clothing tonight so I'll be ready to roll tomorrow. We've got a group of at least 8 going... We have seats in section M I believe, but we'll likely move to midfield because everything will be open... 

Nice will see if i can spot you. One of my clients gave me tixs on the 50 yard line row 4 on the home side.... plus red and white club access. We may just stay indoors and load up on beer before venturing out. Lol

On 11/2/2017 at 9:32 AM, gcn11 said:

Sometimes players don't progress the way you think they would. Davis had opportunity to cement his 2nd string status in the past few weeks and crapped the bed. Simple as that.

yea I honestly don't get why people are so up in arms about it.  He had some chances this season and he stumbled.. hard.  go with the guy who hasn't looked great in his small sample size or go with the guy who has experience and more snaps this season...

not a hard decision to me really when you have something on the line.  If we clinched second already, I think Dom gets this start.