CFL Toss Up of the Week: Regina at Toronto

BigBlue

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

Argos win and by more than a TD. Sask has looked really bad the last several weeks.. The last good game they played was the LDC... Since then they havent looked good at all. Toronto woops them. 

I was just saying on the weekend that the Riders really blew their load against us in LDC and have looked piss poor ever since. Hope the Argos stomp 'em this weekend...

27 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

Riders had three really good weeks in a row, but they weren't very good before it and haven't been very good after it. Makes you think that mini-streak of theirs might have just been a mirage.

Kinda like last year when they won a few in a row but didn't do anything the rest of the season.

yeah thats what I was saying too, that little burst was an aberration and not an indicator of what they actually are.

You don't go from looking like a middling bottom feeder to a world beater the following week with the same line-up and weak depth, and if you ask me piss poor schemes and coaching.

They are still bringing in guys, mixing and matching and have no real consistency or familiarity with one another...undersized D-line will kill them, and has already the last 3 games began to show once the weather gets colder and they still are trotting out Kevin Glenn as their starter...and we all know how he does when it gets to be fall and the games get important.

The LDC game as well...if wasn't for us basically in a daze in first quarter should have lost that game as well....if you want to say smoke and mirrors as a reason for a record...look at the Rider's....No QB...No running game...undersized D-line,  zero DB depth  on game day roster, and on PR...and razor thin Canadian depth....what does that add up to down the home stretch and playoffs (if they get in, but I'm not sure they do even with season series won against Edm and BC)...it adds up to not much and an early...ugly exit

46 minutes ago, Booch said:

and has already the last 3 games began to show once the weather gets colder and they still are trotting out Kevin Glenn as their starter...and we all know how he does when it gets to be fall and the games get important.

Even when we look at 2007 when Glenn was MOP candidate, he had a great summer and then fell off the face of the earth completely in the fall. I always said the same would happen for Saskatchewan this year.