Game Day Thread - Revenge & Emotion

BigBlue

Been re-watching the LD Classic before this one starts and there is one more comment that comes from that...

For Bombers to win this one, both Harris and Flanders have to be used more and be more productive. Nearly all of Bombers offence is based on those short passes to Harris and Flanders. There is no way Bombers will beat Sask with there other receivers - none of them are good enough down the field past 5 yards. Need a huge game from both Harris and Flanders to win.

By the way, the big Sask pick in the first Q was not against Denmark, it was against Dressler. In my opinion Dressler has lost more than a step and is not very durable or able to fight for the ball anymore. He's very smart and was finding the holes in the defense in the 2nd half last game during extended Garbage Time, but he is no longer the game breaking answer some here hope he is.

5 minutes ago, TheSource said:

Been re-watching the LD Classic before this one starts and there is one more comment that comes from that...

For Bombers to win this one, both Harris and Flanders have to be used more and be more productive. Nearly all of Bombers offence is based on those short passes to Harris and Flanders. There is no way Bombers will beat Sask with there other receivers - none of them are good enough down the field past 5 yards. Need a huge game from both Harris and Flanders to win.

By the way, the big Sask pick in the first Q was not against Denmark, it was against Dressler. In my opinion Dressler has lost more than a step and is not very durable or able to fight for the ball anymore. He's very smart and was finding the holes in the defense in the 2nd half last game during extended Garbage Time, but he is no longer the game breaking answer some here hope he is.

Dressler also stood there for over two seconds waiting for a pass.  And then Nichols telegraphed it right to him.  Any CFL defence would have made that pick, and I don't put it on Dressler, Nichols never should have thrown that ball.

Watching the game it's been a hard fought battle. 

This time O'Shea had the guys ready and the ball bounced in the Bombers direction. 

I was hoping it was going to be closer in the 4th but Winnipeg deserved this one. 

Good game Bombers 

signed

Rider fan

Edited by 3RD AND 1
Spelling