Some Positives

23 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Looked like he wore down very quickly.  If he wants to get more reps on defence, his conditioning is going to need some work.

I agree.. it was like.. second or third series in and he was already hands on hips and sucking wind.

36 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

The drop off from Wild is deeper than the Grand Canyon.

The drop off was very noticeable after Wild went out. To be fair, same could be said for a lot of teams at a lot of positions

Overall I thought that the defence played reasonably well other than Carmichael.   Calgary got  1/2 of their points on turnovers.   That 5 play stand at the endzone was impressive even if the Stamps scored on the 6th attempt.

I was disappointed with the offence in the 2nd half.  They just had no answer for the blitz packages that Calgary was throwing at them.   

I'm expecting better this week. 

35 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Tough to argue with that.  I believe management thought Bass was more of a WIL than an MLB.  Which I would agree with.  But then the question becomes Wild vs Bass.  I think Wild is the better player and leader but his durability has been in question for awhile.  It would have been a gutsy move to keep Bass and release Wild but ultimately probably would have been the better decision.

Much easier to release Bass once caught. 

I'm surprised the scoreboard hasn't been mentioned yet as a game day experience positive. It's been an issue with a lot of people for the way the large screen size has been utilized but I give them credit for trying this year. They have some kinks to work out transitioning to the replays but I liked it. Also tried to go completely full screen a few times but heads were getting cut off lol

1 minute ago, PegCityJets9 said:

I'm surprised the scoreboard hasn't been mentioned yet as a game day experience positive. It's been an issue with a lot of people for the way the large screen size has been utilized but I give them credit for trying this year. They have some kinks to work out transitioning to the replays but I liked it. Also tried to go completely full screen a few times but heads were getting cut off lol

Yup, all we need now is some highlights at home....worth showing.