US Politics

Rich

Herschel Walker Bizarrely Shares Anecdote About Bull Ditching 3 Pregnant Cows

Herschel Walker apparently has decided the best way to counter the reports that he paid for at least one former partner’s abortion is to tell bizarre anecdotes about bulls who get multiple cows pregnant.

During a rally on Tuesday with Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton (R) and Florida Senator Rick Scott (R), the Georgia Senate candidate wrapped up his speech with what Mediaite called “a janky parable” about a bull who got three different cows pregnant.

Although the story’s point was apparently about how the United States is the best country in the world, audience members are forgiven if they related it to recent reports that he fathered numerous kids out of wedlock while publicly criticizing “absent fathers.”

Here’s the anecdote in all its glory:

“And they’ve been saying, ‘Something is better somewhere else.’ And I’m here to tell you it’s not. So, I been telling this little story about this bull out in the field with six cows, and three of them are pregnant. So, you know he got something goin’ on. But all he cared about is keep his nose against the fence, looking at three other cows that didn’t belong to him. Now all he had to do is eat grass. But no, no, no. He thought something was better somewhere else.

So, he decided, ‘I want to get over there.’ So one day, he measured that fence up, and he said, ‘I think I can jump this.’ So that day came where he got back. And as he got back and as he took off runnin’, he dove over that fence, and his belly got cut up under the bottom. But as he made it onto the other side, he shook it off and got so excited about it. And he ran to the top of that hill, but when he got up there, he realized they were bulls too.

So what I’m telling you don’t think something is better somewhere else. This is the greatest country in the world today.”

Edited by Tracker

52 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Alex Jones just got slapped upside the head to the turn of almost 1Billion dollars, cough it up you disgusting POS waste of skin A hole

And that was only compensatory damages. No word if punitive damages were awarded or if that is still to come. Maybe Fox and Newsmax are starting to sweat. 

Jones’ worth may be 20% of that, but the key is shutting him down forever, not the money. 

Maybe the families can now go after the NRA for damages too for facilitating this tragedy. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

If I'm Hannity or Tucker or Ingraham I would be very careful with conspiracy theories that they give oxygen too, if your going to belittle someone on air or say stupid things be able to back it up or they will join Jones working for the rest of his life just to hand over all of it to the people that he put thru hell.

Trump Aide Reportedly Spills to Feds: He Told Us to Squirrel Mar-a-Lago Docs After Subpoena
-Getty
At least one Trump employee is talking to the feds as part of their investigation into the classified documents allegedly held at Mar-a-Lago—and the employee has offered some revealing information so far, according to The Washington Post. Citing “people familiar with the investigation,” the Post reported that the Mar-a-Lago employee is cooperating with the feds and has been interviewed several times. The employee told investigators that Trump told staff to move boxes to his residence at Mar-a-Lago after a subpoena had been issued in May for the return of any classified material. Security camera footage from the time backed up that account, showing people moving boxes, the Post reported. Both pieces of evidence reportedly factored into the decision to obtained a court order to raid Trump’s residence, office, and storage room at Mar-a-Lago on Aug. 8, which allegedly turned up 103 documents that were marked classified.

14 hours ago, Tracker said:

He has already been accused of illegally hiding his assets so as to avoid having them seized.

Such a rotten prick. He knew frigging well it happened yet made the lives of those poor people a living hell just for money.  His 1st case nailed him for over 50 million I believe. He still has 1 more case to go. But that is the question. Can they actually get his money ?

5 hours ago, the watcher said:

Such a rotten prick. He knew frigging well it happened yet made the lives of those poor people a living hell just for money.  His 1st case nailed him for over 50 million I believe. He still has 1 more case to go. But that is the question. Can they actually get his money ?

Probably not, at least not all of it. No doubt he is planning to evade as much of it as possible, and all through the trial and even amped up his rhetoric as the awards were announced, denouncing the trial as sham and the work of "deep state" to shut him up, all the while pleading for donations from the stupid and gullible. Will be worth watching.

21 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

And that was only compensatory damages. No word if punitive damages were awarded or if that is still to come. Maybe Fox and Newsmax are starting to sweat. 

Jones’ worth may be 20% of that, but the key is shutting him down forever, not the money. 

Maybe the families can now go after the NRA for damages too for facilitating this tragedy. 

I think I heard they are also doing a forensic analysis of his finances to make it difficult for him to hide, devalue, distract from his true capital worth.

Donald Trump email to aides shows 'intentional' and 'premeditated' election plot: January 6th panel

Former President Donald Trump and his aides crafted a proclamation that he won the 2020 election days before it took place, according to an email obtained from the National Archives by the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the United States Capitol.

Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren (D-California), who serves on the bipartisan nine-member panel, stated at Thursday's hearing that "the draft statement which was sent on October 31st declares 'we had an election today and I won.'"
Trump wrote to Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton that "the Ballots counted by the Election Day deadline show the American people have bestowed upon me the great honor of re-election of President of the United States."

While prepping victory speeches in advance is not unusual under normal circumstances, Lofgren noted that Trump's instructions to Fitton signify an "intentional" and "premeditated" effort to subvert the democratic process.

"The Fitton memo specifically indicates a plan that only the votes counted by the Election Day deadline – and there is no Election Day deadline – would matter," Lofgren said. "Everyone knew the lawful counting would continue past Election Day. Claiming that the counting on Election Night must stop before millions of votes were counted was, as we now know, a key part of President Trump's premeditated plan."

https://www.alternet.org/2022/10/donald-trump-intentional-and-premeditated/

1/6 committee are going to subpoena Trump, good luck with that, once the Republicans take over the house after the mid terms this committee will be terminated and all involved will go on the defense as Republican lead committee's come after them and all that opposed their Orange God.

46 minutes ago, bustamente said:

1/6 committee are going to subpoena Trump, good luck with that, once the Republicans take over the house after the mid terms this committee will be terminated and all involved will go on the defense as Republican lead committee's come after them and all that opposed their Orange God.

You're not making this up. This is exactly what these criminals continue to say they will do when they say are going to win the midterms as the DoJ plods along in a system Garland thinks still holds true but it's not. What's that saying? All bets are off. Garland doesn't seem to believe that and/or doesn't want his legacy attached to that in how he is operating. Fantasy land. Ironically I think he is being selfish and or extremely naïve in wanting to keep his individual legacy intact by playing exactly to these well intentioned, evidence based fair bipartisan rules that are mostly mute here. He needs to do better in straddling between this and playing more to their game and their 'rules'. I need to hear more from him, things with less jargon and more I don't give a flying **** who you are here's what's going down immediately and less of his canned scripts of no one is above the law, due diligence, letter of the law white noise white noise white noise.

8 hours ago, the watcher said:

Here's an excerpt from a family member tormented by this freak. I'm at a loss of what they must be going thru, the money if it ever comes, won't be anywhere near helping with their grief.

Kelly McClure:

Erica Lafferty, daughter of slain Sandy Hook Elementary principal, Dawn Hochsprung, spoke to reporters after the reading of the latest verdict saying "I wish that after today, I could just be a daughter grieving her mother and stop worrying about conspiracy theorists sending me threats or worse. But I know that this is not the end of Alex Jones in my life. I know that his hates, his hate, lies and conspiracy theories will follow both me and my family through the rest of our days. But I'm also hopeful for what happened here today. That it may save other families from high-profile tragedies from the cycle of abuse and re-traumatization that we have all been put through as we simply tried to survive the hardest days, weeks, and years of our lives." 

3 hours ago, bustamente said:

Another loss today for his holiness emperor Trump as SCOTUS decides not to intervene in his documents fight with the DOJ, if I'm Trump I would be planning my exit strategy.

hard to believe this is the same supreme court that struck down Roe vs Wade

Today Trump was directed to testify under oath before the 1/6 committee as to his role in the attempted coup. He can, of course invoke the 5th Amendment, but it will be fascinating to watch Trump chafe under questioning and see whether he can restrain himself from exploding. This, plus the Supreme Court's refusal to intervene in the Special Master business pretty much guarantees that Trump will be indicted and, according to the unanimous opinions of leading jurists, he will be convicted on various sedition charges. 

This is completely independent of state charges already filed in New York and pending charges in Georgia. There is a growing aroma of roasted fowl in the air- Trump's goose is cooked.

Trump will never sit down to answer question from the 1/6 committee, they are on borrowed time when the Republicans take over the house, stealing documents. assaulting women, tax fraud and whatever he was trying to do in Georgia should keep him busy for the rest of life hopefully in jail.

30 people associated with Trump invoked the 5th while being interviewed by the 1/6 committee, all participated in criminal activity and as of today if Trump announced he would seek the presidency he would have a great chance with the way the electoral system works in the States to become POTUS again. DOJ must charge Trump and all involved or Democracy is done.

36 minutes ago, bustamente said:

30 people associated with Trump invoked the 5th while being interviewed by the 1/6 committee, all participated in criminal activity and as of today if Trump announced he would seek the presidency he would have a great chance with the way the electoral system works in the States to become POTUS again. DOJ must charge Trump and all involved or Democracy is done.

Charging Trump is not enough- he needs to be convicted and imprisoned for democracy to have a future in America.

59 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Not a lawyer don't play one on tv from a prosecution point of view what is going to be done with all of these taking the 5th responses?