US Politics

Rich

Just now, JCon said:

As I reflect on the attempted coup the other day, I keep coming back to these thoughts...

1. For a coup, that Trump told his followers was coming and invited them for ages, so few actually showed up. I mean, the Goldeyes get more people out for a weeknight game. How pathetic. 
  2. For such a small group, how did they manage to "overwhelm" the police that we there? 
  3. It's scary to think what might have happened if a larger group of MAGAts were actually there. 

1.  Trump was going to lead the mob down Pennsylvania Avenue, but his spurs started acting up
2.  More evidence coming out about some Capitol police aiding and abetting them.   We already know why the National Guard was delayed. 
3.  Hold on to yer red hats - open talk about bringing enough people, this time to "finish the job"

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

As I reflect on the attempted coup the other day, I keep coming back to these thoughts...

1. For a coup, that Trump told his followers was coming and invited them for ages, so few actually showed up. I mean, the Goldeyes get more people out for a weeknight game. How pathetic. 
  2. For such a small group, how did they manage to "overwhelm" the police that we there? 
  3. It's scary to think what might have happened if a larger group of MAGAts were actually there. 

In the clip I posted above with the police letting them in you can hear an officer say we disagree with this and then something inaudible, somebody clearly gave the order to let them in

Just now, do or die said:

1.  Trump was going to lead the mob down Pennsylvania Avenue, but his spurs started acting up
2.  More evidence coming out about some Capitol police aiding and abetting them.   We already know why the National Guard was delayed. 
3.  Hold on to yer red hats - open talk about bringing enough people, this time to "finish the job"

1. Bone spurs are real. Where was his golf cart? 
  2. Yes, I've seen another recent video. Yikes
  3. But, they're arresting, openly and publicly, those that were involved in the terrorist attack. I'm hopeful that this will dissuade other weekend warriors to stay home. Ultimately, they're dumb and lazy anyhow. 

Just now, bustamente said:

In the clip I posted above with the police letting them in you can hear an officer say we disagree with this and then something inaudible, somebody clearly gave the order to let them in

Yup, a distinct odour emitting from the police response, alright....

14 minutes ago, JCon said:
  1. Bone spurs are real. Where was his golf cart? 
  2. Yes, I've seen another recent video. Yikes
  3. But, they're arresting, openly and publicly, those that were involved in the terrorist attack. I'm hopeful that this will dissuade other weekend warriors to stay home. Ultimately, they're dumb and lazy anyhow. 

I'm not sure if the real extremists even care. They're pretty much radicalized and based on the psychotic rhetoric on social media garbage dumps like Parler and the like, I think the US needs to be more vigilant than ever of this threat. I have to think they look at what happened on Wednesday as a failed mission and now it could be time to double down and "save America" from the opponents they've fabricated.

When you consider the fact pipe bombs and other devices have been discovered in and around the Capitol Building, it's a terrifying thought to see the lengths to which these seditious crazies are willing to go. And even if Trump goes along with the transition of power, he could wind up like other GOP members and be labeled a traitor, only tempering their resolve and willingness to escalate things. This is on the verge of full blown terrorism.

Trump opened a pandora's box of sorts in 2015 and did nothing but throw fuel on that fire in the years since. Closing it is probably impossible.

Edited by blue_gold_84

wheres jarod?

wondered what it was like for him to see his f. in law supporters wearing shirts mocking auschwitz victims.

orthodox jew my ass.

since israel just gave pollard, american traitor, a heros welcome, jarod probably can go there if hes looking.

remember when trumpmcouldnt use a regular desktop phone?

how could a person this stupid destroy a country?

Edited by Mark F

4 minutes ago, bustamente said:

What the hell is going to do when he is on the can.

which is probably a good part of his day. 

its where he does his best work!

funny to see kayleigh looking like ****, stammering out some bs and fleeing for her probably last appearance on behalf trump.

Edited by Mark F