US Politics

Rich

23 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm sure it's just these ridiculous endorsements by athletes getting to me, but I'm absolutely terrified right now that Trump is going to find a way to pull this off.....

I'm in complete agreement with you! The crazies are trying to intimidate the dems in Texas.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-team-cancels-texas-event-155253439.html?guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly90LmNvLw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAAIpxyfxElT1tvdE3ossTn1KR2l4XhCLhnPA_jv1a7yZ59wvnAVC5SHaAUgYKT--r5eHD6VtF6OkN3GXncdhRDVzOCm57PmJQ_xuyC2Boz2FZPDN4-I8ZmTCzQJT4xw0BJreX6yn9-QQzQBpU1DcfkpSHfE_-2kjVym2dJQ-ssl4

2 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Incredible numbers.

History will not be kind to Trumpjackass, for they way he acted while president but more for how he and his brood mishandled the virus, especially from the beginning, calling it a hoax when they knew better, making States fight for PPE, giving updates that were more of a campaign rally, then the biggest betrayal of the American people giving up and trying to tell everyone that they defeated the pandemic.

31 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Appparently, this week past, Trump was determined to order Barr to charge Joe and Hunter Biden with some form of criminal offence and was barely restrained from doing so.  

So, when will Giuliani's house get picketed, due to his failure to produce on Hunter Biden?

On Atlas, a radiologist, Fauci said: "I have real problems with that guy. He's a smart guy who’s talking about things that I believe he doesn’t have any real insight or knowledge or experience in. He keeps talking about things that when you dissect it out and parse it out, it doesn’t make any sense."

Atlas on Fauci: #Insecurity#EmbarrasingHimself#Exposed#CantThrowABall#NoTimeForPolitics

👁‍🗨 Hardly any difference in these 2 men at all...🤓

White House covid adviser Atlas - appears on outlet that is described by US intel as one of the Kremlin's main propaganda platforms. - Greg Miller 

The question is why??