US Politics

Rich

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

So if you can see that it is irrelevant why bring it up like it means anything? Why defend this so hard when the slightest bit of scrutiny makes it fall apart?

You asked. I answered. If you dont like the answer what can I tell you. Its not my problem.

More dodge ball.....

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) on Monday suggested that Bolton reveal what he knows to the media.

“Now that what has unfolded with the manuscript being leaked — by the way, exquisite timing, maybe suspicious timing — The Wall Street Journal has called for John to just come forward. Just tell the public what you know. I think that would actually be a smart thing. I’d encourage John to do that,” Johnson told reporters.

Johnson said Bolton should do so “without involving the trial” and possibly go straight to the media.

37 minutes ago, do or die said:

More dodge ball.....

Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) on Monday suggested that Bolton reveal what he knows to the media.

Johnson said Bolton should do so “without involving the trial” and possibly go straight to the media.

Yes, so then they can call him a liar and argue it wasn’t under oath so it doesn’t count?

So ******* transparent. 

18 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Yes, so then they can call him a liar and argue it wasn’t under oath so it doesn’t count?

So ******* transparent. 

They're already doing that. 

Chief Alt-Right Mouthpiece, Tucker Carlson, was attacking him yesterday. 

2 hours ago, Zontar said:

You asked. I answered. If you dont like the answer what can I tell you. Its not my problem.

Image result for are you sure about that gif

You don't seem to ever answer anything... You just play silly bugger and deflect from the topic at hand, whining about the big, bad, "progressive" boogeyman - all while pretending to be a moderate, rational voice in this thread.

Devil's Advocate only works when there's an actual basis in reality upon which to argue an counterpoint. You've done no such thing.

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Image result for are you sure about that gif

You don't seem to ever answer anything... You just play silly bugger and deflect from the topic at hand, whining about the big, bad, "progressive" boogeyman - all while pretending to be a moderate, rational voice in this thread.

Devil's Advocate only works when there's an actual basis in reality upon which to argue an counterpoint. You've done no such thing.

Calm down. The legal rationale for involving the Biden s was asked. The question was answered.  Don't like it? Email your answers and concerns to Adam Schiff and or Dershowitz.

Crying to me about is pointless.

Edited by Zontar

1 hour ago, Mark F said:

Obama's fault

"Earlier this month, the Institute for Supply Management reported that U.S. manufacturing activity fell to the lowest level in more than a decade."

ap

Every president since Reagan. The deindustrilization and the slow destruction of the working class started with him and continued unabated. Trump has made minor improvements.

Edited by Zontar

Front page of fox... 

Bad news for trump?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's slide a little something for dear leader to bolster his spirits! we must APPEASE THE GOD-EMPEROR!!!!

...insane....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PICS: Thousands of Trump supporters eagerly await rare NJ rally

MASSIVE CROWDS

7 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Front page of fox... 

Bad news for trump?

Let's slide a little something for dear leader to bolster his spirits! we must APPEASE THE GOD-EMPEROR!!!!

...insane....

PICS: Thousands of Trump supporters eagerly await rare NJ rally

MASSIVE CROWDS

I wonder who will be the target of his thinly veiled threats tonight

11 hours ago, Zontar said:

Biden somehow got his unemployed unskilled son on a ukranian energy company BOD. Trump defense wants it explained.

The GOP Senate caucus can subpoena anyone it likes with a simple majority vote. They don't need Democratic permission to do so, and they don't have to let the Dems have any witnesses in return. The GOP is in complete control of this process and McConnell himself said the Senate was aligned 100% with the White House.

Sooooo ....  if a Biden's testimony will exonerate Trump, then why doesn't the GOP get a Biden under oath, vote to acquit, and move on?

Edited by johnzo

In all of this, let's not forget what horrible piece of excrement Bolton is. He's a war monger and that was unfit for any role in government. So naturally, Trump hired him. 

Bolton is so loathsome that he was going to fight any subpoena to testify in front of Congress, while writing a tell-all book on the whole situation. He wanted the money first. 

Edited by JCon