Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rich

US Politics

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, bustamente said:

Image result for trump entities investigation gif

I think it would be helpful for viewers to include how many indictments and convictions/plea deals they've already secured in relation to each investigation. 

 

I guess the Trump University fraud predates the current list.

Is Trump's NY tax fraud investigation captured under the Trump Org investigation or are only Federal investigations captured.

 

Follow up question(s)... When Trump eventually cuts a deal and pleads guilty to a host of fraud related charges, does he see a jail? Or does he live long enough to see anything through? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JCon said:

I think it would be helpful for viewers to include how many indictments and convictions/plea deals they've already secured in relation to each investigation. 

 

I guess the Trump University fraud predates the current list.

Is Trump's NY tax fraud investigation captured under the Trump Org investigation or are only Federal investigations captured.

 

Follow up question(s)... When Trump eventually cuts a deal and pleads guilty to a host of fraud related charges, does he see a jail? Or does he live long enough to see anything through? 

No jail unless the deal is to spare his children jail.  But even then, would Trump make the sacrifice of jail at his age to protect his kids?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

No jail unless the deal is to spare his children jail.  But even then, would Trump make the sacrifice of jail at his age to protect his kids?

I can only see him protecting one of his kids. The rest will probably rot in jail hoping that daddy comes to visit them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If any more evidence was needed, that Trump is merely Putin's pony......

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/423840-wsj-blasts-trump-for-pushing-utterly-false-narrative-defending-russian

Vlad couldn't come up with a better job of revisionist talking points, here.   All Republicans should be appalled.....and ashamed.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, do or die said:

If any more evidence was needed, that Trump is merely Putin's pony......

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/423840-wsj-blasts-trump-for-pushing-utterly-false-narrative-defending-russian

Vlad couldn't come up with a better job of revisionist talking points, here.   All Republicans should be appalled.....and ashamed.

 

 

Vlad upon reading trump's comments....

 

 

G6qzoJ1.gif

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

 

Another tweet I read earlier said (and I'm paraphrasing): You controlled the House, Senate and WH for two years and you couldn't find money to build the wall but, all of a sudden, now you need you think it's a good idea to shutdown gov't over wall funding. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Supreme Commander Trump says he will call an emergency and build his wall that the Mexican's were going to pay for, also says that 800,000 plus workers don't need to paid for months, years even.

He said he could call for a state of emergency but is not doing it. Feels like he's floating a balloon. Of course, he'll get confirmation from Fox News that it's a genius move by a master tactician, then go ahead and do it next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump on human traffickers' routes: "They get off the road, and they drive out into the desert and they come in, they make a left turn - usually it's a left, not a right." After getting distracted, he resumed: "They make a right turn before they get to the port of entry."

— Daniel Dale (@ddale8) January 4, 2019

A favorite quote of mine from Trump's delusion statement today. His lies don't even last line to line anymore. They used to just change daily. 

Full quote, also from Dale: 

DwFywUcX0AE9Ca7.jpg:large

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JCon said:

He said he could call for a state of emergency but is not doing it. Feels like he's floating a balloon. Of course, he'll get confirmation from Fox News that it's a genius move by a master tactician, then go ahead and do it next week. 

Apparently according to a house Democrat he can't do what he thinks he could do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump lives in a delusional fantasy world....where thoughts turn to Nancy Pelosi....with a platinum blond wig, high heels, a whip, a bedpan....and a come hither look.

Edited by do or die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...