Game 7 : Dallas @ Armia's Army

Just now, Ducky said:

It is about time some posters on here gave Armia his due.

the guy is one of the best defensive players on the team and has very soft hands.  he deserves a shot on one of the two top lines

I've been singing his praises since the original trade.  Sometimes, if a guy isnt amazing right off the bat people write him off.  Most players take time to develop.  I wont say he's great yet, but he's shown a lot this season.  Needs to play with more skilled guys and see if he can generate some points.

Just now, Jimmy Pop said:

If Little wasn't out, my vote would be for Marko Dano. Versatility, tenacity and plays both ends of the rink.

With Little being out, my vote is for Copp as the call up.  See above comments on Dano; but he's a C with a nice success rate in the faceoff dot. 

I would agree with this.  Would rather see Copp at centre over Burmi.

The popular notion with Copp was that his demotion wasn't so much an indictment of his play, but more so that they wanted to see what his potential may be in a top 6 / more offensive role. That wasn't likely to be available unless trades or injuries occurred. 

Well, Little is out and a space is open. I was once a big Burmi supporter, but I just don't see much anymore. In theory, Copp would add a lot to the third line and shouldn't have us missing a beat in re: to defensive responsibilities, faceoffs etc.

...I still think Burmi is a prime "throw in" candidate on a potential Trouba trade.

Yeah Copp would make sense. 

Ehlers-Scheif-Wheeler

Laine-Perreault-Armia

Matthias-Copp-Connor

Tanev-Lowry-Thorburn(Burmi)

Given the fact faceoffs have been an issue, it would make sense to add someone who is good at it.  Dano is another good choice in that we're replacing a winger.  Lowry remains at 3C, Burmi at 4C and Dano slots in at 3RW.

13 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Yeah Copp would make sense. 

Ehlers-Scheif-Wheeler

Laine-Perreault-Armia

Matthias-Copp-Connor

Tanev-Lowry-Thorburn(Burmi)

Given the fact faceoffs have been an issue, it would make sense to add someone who is good at it.  Dano is another good choice in that we're replacing a winger.  Lowry remains at 3C, Burmi at 4C and Dano slots in at 3RW.

Matthias-Copp-Roslovic for 3rd line.