Rifles Ritchott Runs for 358 Yards

wbbfan

This guy is an absolute monster.  Coached against him in football and rugby.  I played with and against Harris growing up...Ritchott reminds me a lot of him cause he went to GP and putting up these performances on a not so great team...same when he was in high school.   Harris played on juggernauts both in WHSFL and junior.  Running style is more like Coombs though for a local comparison.

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

This guy is an absolute monster.  Coached against him in football and rugby.  I played with and against Harris growing up...Ritchott reminds me a lot of him cause he went to GP and putting up these performances on a not so great team...same when he was in high school.   Harris played on juggernauts both in WHSFL and junior.  Running style is more like Coombs though for a local comparison.

So from those accounts, this guy is worth the time to be develop into something special. Like it.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

Let him enjoy his time in junior where he can be a big fish in a small pond. If he is indeed good enough he'll be in the CFL. harris opened up a lot of doors for junior players. I think we all remember when the Draft was called the CIS Draft & not the CFL Draft as teams wouldn't even consider drafting a kid out of junior just a few short years ago.

6 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Let him enjoy his time in junior where he can be a big fish in a small pond. If he is indeed good enough he'll be in the CFL. harris opened up a lot of doors for junior players. I think we all remember when the Draft was called the CIS Draft & not the CFL Draft as teams wouldn't even consider drafting a kid out of junior just a few short years ago.

Problem is if Dobbie will convinced him to play for the Bisons... then, he will go to the draft and there's no guarantee that he will fall to us.

Unlike being on the territorial exempt of the Bombers. 

2 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Problem is if Dobbie will convinced him to play for the Bisons... then, he will go to the draft and there's no guarantee that he will fall to us.

Unlike being on the territorial exempt of the Bombers. 

That's up to the Bombers. Besides, who knows what we'll need as draft picks in the years to come. Junior ball is still far away from the CFL developmentally.

2 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

That's up to the Bombers. Besides, who knows what we'll need as draft picks in the years to come. Junior ball is still far away from the CFL developmentally.

I remember Walters picked Brett Carter as a territorial exempt. So, I would think if they see a big potential in this guy. They dont have a problem making the same move. it really doesnt hurt the Bombers though since he is non-counter and I believe he (Ritchott) can still play juniors. 

2 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I remember Walters picked Brett Carter as a territorial exempt. So, I would think if they see a big potential in this guy. They dont have a problem making the same move. it really doesnt hurt the Bombers though since he is non-counter and I believe he (Ritchott) can still play juniors. 

Can Ritchott play CIS & still be territorially exempt?

14 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

??

Can only assume why he's not a Bison, by his own choice or not.  Had a big year, thinks he can play NCAA, like big time NCAA, but the U of M was the only school he could get into, a school pretty much anyone with a high school diploma can get into.  He was recruited by a ton of schools on both sides of the border but had to play midget as a 17-18 year old because of academics.

Now he's back playing junior in BC and has been listed on at least two rosters to this point.  Last I heard he wasn't actually playing anywhere yet.

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Can only assume why he's not a Bison, by his own choice or not.  Had a big year, thinks he can play NCAA, like big time NCAA, but the U of M was the only school he could get into, a school pretty much anyone with a high school diploma can get into.  He was recruited by a ton of schools on both sides of the border but had to play midget as a 17-18 year old because of academics.

Now he's back playing junior in BC and has been listed on at least two rosters to this point.  Last I heard he wasn't actually playing anywhere yet.

Makes sense. Wondered if that is what you meant.

U of M does need tougher admission standards and I say that as an alum.