Now given the Big Blues glorious fortunes as of late maybe this would be a good time to discuss potential upcoming problems....albeit good problems...

The club does not suit up for another 14 days and there will a number of players returning...who comes back in the line up, who is out, who  stays in and who is out the door? Is it also maybe time to look at cutting bait with our two DL draft picks bouncing around from one nfl team to another? Maybe certain teams up against the cap and not having particular good years (hello Sask and Mtl) would be possible trade partners. It might be a good opportunity to further strengthen the depth of this roster.

Edited by Dirty30

4 minutes ago, Dirty30 said:

Now given the Big Blues glorious fortunes as of late maybe this would be a good time to discuss potential upcoming problems....albeit good problems...

The club does not suit up for another 14 days and there will a number of players returning...who comes back in the line up, who is out, who  stays in and who is out the door? Is it also maybe time to look at cutting bait with our two DL draft picks bouncing around from one nfl team to another? Maybe certain teams up against the cap and not having particular good years (hello Sask and Mtl) would be possible trade partners. It might be a good opportunity to further strengthen the depth of this roster.

Dressler in, Kris Adams out please.

Daniels has not impressed much either, but I worry about not having that big physical receiver who could potentially go for that jump ball. The problem for me is that Smith, Dressler and Denmark are very much the same type of receiver. Speedy, shifty, smallish, but amazing hands. The Bombers seem to be missing the Matthews/Arceneaux type of guy.

Just now, Dirty30 said:

Daniels has not impressed much either, but I worry about not having that big physical receiver who could potentially go for that jump ball. The problem for me is that Smith, Dressler and Denmark are very much the same type of receiver. Speedy, shifty, smallish, but amazing hands. The Bombers seem to be missing the Matthews/Arceneaux type of guy.

That's Mayo's job for the taking.

2 hours ago, Dirty30 said:

Why cut bait on 2 guys that are in the NFL, it is not like they cost us anything, no money, no roster spot, we have their rights why lose that???? The only possiblily would be trade them but it is likely their NFL time is coming to an end and if they want to keep playing CFL will be the option. I for one will welcome 2 more CDN Dlinemen. Go for the all NI Dline.

On 8/13/2016 at 9:01 AM, Logan007 said:

Hey, if anyone comes up with last nights game on YouTube let me know. I missed it as I was fighting off a fever and I'd love to see the game. 

when I am fighting off a fever the only prescription for me is more cowbell.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

On 8/13/2016 at 10:37 AM, Dirty30 said:

Mayo is actually bigger than Davis and he performed very well so far... and btw, we don't have Daniels on the roster.

Edited by M.O.A.B.