Growlers

Update: Growler purchased (actually a howler, since they are 32 oz, which actually suits my needs better). Filled it up at the Grant Park MLCC with Barn Hammer 7th Stab Red Ale.

Looks delicious, and the logo on the growler looks great. Can't wait to open it tonight during the game (which I will be watching in the Whiteshell with a lake view).

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Update: Growler purchased (actually a howler, since they are 32 oz, which actually suits my needs better). Filled it up at the Grant Park MLCC with Barn Hammer 7th Stab Red Ale.

Looks delicious, and the logo on the growler looks great. Can't wait to open it tonight during the game (which I will be watching in the Whiteshell with a lake view).

Very jealous...which part are you guys at? Growing up in Pinawa, when we weren't at Victoria Beach at the cabin, we spent most of our summers all through the north Whiteshell....Otter Falls, Opap, Big Whiteshell.....you name it, we camped there over the years....

Just now, Noeller said:

Very jealous...which part are you guys at? Growing up in Pinawa, when we weren't at Victoria Beach at the cabin, we spent most of our summers all through the north Whiteshell....Otter Falls, Opap, Big Whiteshell.....you name it, we camped there over the years....

Family cabin at Falcon Lake. Doesn't get much better.

I camped a *ton* at Big Whiteshell with friends back in University. A lot those friends ended up with seasonal sites out there with their families.

it's a great place to be. When I was in Cubs/Scouts, we camped at Alloway a couple times, which is at the very far end of Big Whiteshell Lake (...or, at least, it used to be in the early 90s....) and that was my first introduction to BW, but then we started going there as a family and camped there at least once a year. Love that place...caught a lot of fish in that lake and had a ton of fun!

52 minutes ago, BlueGoldBozo said:

Well it would have a celebratory howler last night not go back for a refill at the half howler night.

And for 14.99 I won't be rushing out to buy a bomber one it needs to come full of beer for that price  :)

Yeah, it's not cheap. I'm a sucker. The beer was delicious though. Just need to amortize the cost of the bottle over many, many refills.