Everything posted by ddanger
-
Ticats at Bombers GDT
It always amazes me when people start getting up in the final minute or two, when the game is on the line and not decided. This game was another example, we get the ball with2 minutes and change, and up they get, determined to beat the traffic. Are they really fans??
-
3 stars plus hh almost tigerclapped the bed
He most certainly puked, one of the paramedics became rather fleet of foot. 1. Brady...the heart-beat of the offence. Saw the stats this morning, knew he had good numbers but 120 is tremendous, especially when he missed some time. 2. Bonds is gonna be good! 3. Sergio is money in the bank. HH If big Gabe had finished the game I was gonna give the rookie kid a star, instead I really feel bad for him and I hope ( even though it looks pretty bad ) that he's not out too long. HH part 2.....The Bomber medical and training staff had a big workout last night.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I bumped into him at the Bomber store this morning. I asked how his leg was ( maybe I shouldn't have ) and said it's okay and he'd be back soon. A nice vague hockey-player type answer. I bought the Saskatchewan 12 pack and promptly sent a picture to a cousin in Saskatoon. Let the trash talking begin!
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
We have the players to fill in for Biggie and there's no need to play him this week. If it's really a hamstring injury he's going to need some time, and this is exactly the week to give that to him.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
totally agree with you...has nothing happened??
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Thanks for sharing this. I am guilty of being a guy who thought it was going to be a " huge salary bonanza".
-
3 stars plus hh bc sucks again!
The 3 stars are easy to pick this week.....O'line with Randolf kept Zack prety clean and paved the way for Brady. Entire defence...not many times in the CFL we have a shut-out. Tend to agree though that we could be even better if 95 was replaced. Solid game from Biggie who is clearly the QB of the D. Sergio. Saw on twitter this morning that Sergio is clearly not skipping leg day! All in all great game from the whole team and in front of 31k fans makes it even better.
-
3 stars plus hh bc sucks again!
The collision between Ayers and the BC player was nasty. Both players knocked-out and didn't finish the game. 3 down nation touched on the play. I think the NFL is trying something new this season with kick-offs??
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
As much as I like Eli I didn't think he played that well in TO. Him and Wallace are very good at the short yardage stuff.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I don't know for sure but is the on-field practice length affected by video sessions?? I think there's only so much time that the players are required to be at the field??
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Damn this is becoming a very rough season. Lots of guys on the 6 game now.
-
SNF REDBLACKS @ ELKS GDT
Bede is such a good kicker, Edmonton musta messed up his head. Insane finish to the game.
-
3 stars plus hh game of the year
That was brutal late in the game when Willy got double-teamed. There were several plays where we had a 3 man D line featuring Willy and 2 rookies. Gotta get that man some help!
- GDT - Calgary Stampeders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers
-
3 stars plus hh game of the year
yes
-
3 stars plus hh game of the year
Thrilling game up in 232! Pokey Wilson....tremendous game . All the other receivers were solid. Nichols, Ford and Holm...these 3 are good. Sergio HH Zach for slowly returning to his usual self.
-
3 stars plus hh first W!
1. Strev for lighting up the team and the fans. Legend status acquired. 2. Sergio and his 6 field goals. Rock solid game. 3. Brady playing bully ball. HH. Willy and the dline boys. Turd: That was an incredibly bad job by the refs.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
It looked to me like spearing....Thought that was a penalty if you lead with your helmet?
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Thanks. And the league had nothing to say about it as well
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I'm very late to the party this week. No internet at the lake....Can someone explain how in the world that hit on Zack was not a penalty?? Head down, lead with his helmet.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
totally agree with this!
-
3 stars and some turds
Absolutely agree with your 3 stars and the HH. At the start of the game I was wondering who this new d'lineman was. They ran outta team roster handouts so all I got was that he was a Canadian kid. Played great, pass knockdown and tons of energy. A keeper!
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Damn didn't know that Fox got hurt as well. Totally agree that as bad as our returner has been....those punts bouncing off the turf yikes....he's not getting any help with the guys blocking for him.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Just watched the video from Lapo. I focused on Lofton and damn he got really owned. Kolo wasn't great, but like some of the other posters have mentioned...glad we've got a couple of guys on the PR that can play tackle. Well hopefully play tackle. Our most important player has got to be protected, and Lofton needs to step up his game.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Gotta say game 1 was horrifying. Us fans have come to expect a certain level of play, and we were no where near that level. Sitting out most of the veterans was IMO a huge mistake. The offence was terrible, and that's where most of the sitting out hurt us. Glad to see that the CFL has walked-back the chips in the balls for the kickers.