Everything posted by ddanger
-
Week (7) of E(l)ks at Bombers
Just wondering how much experience Eli has at the pro level for centre.... It also says something....is he a problem in the locker room?? maybe he's done??
-
Week (7) of E(l)ks at Bombers
I really think we need to take a breath and calm down. We are still missing a couple of players on D due to injuries, and it looks to me like changes will be happening after the bye week on the injury front. I don't know the exact number, but practice roster players are making VERY little money, and it certainly stands to reason that guys will decline a spot and get released rather than staying.
-
Week (7) of E(l)ks at Bombers
totally agree with this
-
Week (7) of E(l)ks at Bombers
gotta think that Wilson must not be ready yet
-
Bombers at Ottawa
I'll give you that Dyce was over-joyed possibly because he gets to keep his job, and that it was good for their franchise and the league...bla bla bla...but it still was gross and absolutely brutal that we lost. I thought I was gonna barf watching that game!
-
Bombers at Ottawa
Well-spoken kid in an especially tough situation in front of the media. Condolences to Dru and his family.
-
Bombers at Ottawa
not interested in Demski fielding punts. Don't want him injured
-
CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Given all the injuries he has sustained over the years, I wonder how he will be doing when he's 50.
-
Bombers at Ottawa
Looked like an ankle, but may have been a thorax. Guy is fearless and it was just a matter of time till he got hurt IMO.
-
Ponies @ Fort Hew (#DefendTheFort): The MahFaggin GDT
When we got the ball late in the 3rd Buck musta heard me begging for a clock-killing drive. And man did he deliver! Going crazy heavy on the line and opening up some huge holes broke Calgary's back. Nothing better than watching power running when it's our team doing the running. So now in two games we've given up a grand total of 14 points.... And I totally agree we need to keep McRae in the line-up. Now if he'd only turned left instead of right at the end of his return.....
-
Ponies @ Fort Hew (#DefendTheFort): The MahFaggin GDT
A big part of that extra energy has coincided with the return of Jeffcoat
-
3 stars plus hh a tale of two half’s
1. The Jeffs. Once the D made a few adjustments, it was lights out for Calgary. 2. McRae and Grant. Fearless ( crazy??) and a threat every time they're returning a kick. 3. Brady and the beef who demolished the clock. HH Biggie and Houston ( because I'm doing pairs today ).
-
Ponies @ Fort Hew (#DefendTheFort): The MahFaggin GDT
I'm a bit nervous for tonigjht, but with our much improved d line I'm hoping that we can pressure Maier into some hurried throws that result in picks. Too much time in the pocket will expose our secondary
-
Blue Bombers - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Is anyone else a bit nervous about Jeff Gray?? In the BC game he was really bad, and in the Montreal game he got beat bad a couple of times as well. It reminded me of where we were with him a couple of years ago.
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
absolutely
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
I know its crazy but I'm a huge fan of Jackson...and the navy seals!
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
I was a huge fan of Tui....loved watching him push the pile. Sure hoping he can play up to my expectations!!
-
Bombers vs Als - Canada day weekend edition
If I'm taking someone out its Lawrence and moving Holm to his spot.
-
3 stars plus hh bc kicked our @$$
Very concerned about Lawrence. Clearly teams are thinking he's the weak link.
-
Game Day Thread - Lions @ Bombers. Week 3
Exactly. There's no need for that. The ball was well away from him, and he'd given up on the play because the play was over. Disrespectful, unnecessary, and not a football play. Maybe the league will look at it, but I doubt it. Ditto for all the late hits on Zach to start the game.
-
3 stars plus hh bc kicked our @$$
After a game like that, sure is hard to find much to be pleased about, but here we go... 1. Clements. Two sacks I think. Really stood out. 2. Sheahan the punter. His directional kicking, and the variety of punts he can execute makes it easy to see why Legs was cut. 3. Holm. He's really improved from last year. HH. The fans who stayed to the end Totally agree with your post. #20 started out strong, offence looked sort of okay, and then the wheels fell off, 20 vanished, and disaster arrived.
-
Game Day Thread - Lions @ Bombers. Week 3
How about the late, penalized hit he took early in the game? When he hit the turf he grabbed his face mask. I'm only a twitter doctor, but isn't that a head injury indicator?? I was surprised he wasn't pulled off for concussion protocol. We have the concussion spotters don't we?
-
Game Day Thread - Lions @ Bombers. Week 3
It was interesting last game that Pigrome didn't see the field at all. I'm wondering if they are spending extra time developing him...slowly. Perhaps we see him tonight. Would be nice not to have Brown not doing the short yardage stuff.
-
3 stars plus hh another win at igf west
1. Collaros. Just a great game. 2. schoen 3.Grant. That return changed the whole game. HH O'line with 7 minutes left just grinding the clock down, and of course keeping ZC clean.
-
Blue Bombers vs. Gappers Week 2 GDT
Looked to me like he was talking to a teammate on the sidelines and discussing his chest. Seemed to be in some pain. 22 was being taken out to the wood-shed repeatedly. That's gotta get fixed.