Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. Reading some of these comments... it's easy to tell why the Bombers never develop a QB... If you're expecting a 2nd year guy with limited pro and college starts to be perfect... well then I'm not sure what to tell you... I'd also like to see more from Streveller... but to give up on him already would be a mistake...
  2. XFL setting up a realistic salary structure.... they learned from their own mistakes and the mistakes of the AAF... probably still enough money to get guys interested in one last shot...
  3. I'd rather have an actual QB then a receiver as an emergency back up QB... Unless he's still hurt... there's literally no harm to dressing him as the third stringer...
  4. I'm not saying he should play... but I think he should dress... Even if he dressed, I'd still think we'd see McGuire as an injury replacement...
  5. Collaros not dressing...
  6. Not a huge fan of Collaros at this point in his career... but Walters didn’t give up much... so there’s nothing to lose here...
  7. I'd be really nervous to take on Collaros... I don't want to see a QB die wearing a BB jersey (or any jersey for that matter)... please Zach, for the sake of your health, just retire....
  8. BC wins this easily... BC has a QB... Ottawa has a ....
  9. I think by now, there have been enough examples of vets being cut to dispel this fan-created rumour....
  10. Hey now, get those facts outta here... one isolated stat is all you need to evaluate a player...
  11. This might be one of the worst takes I’ve read here in quite some time... rider fans excluded (obviously)...
  12. Maybe Hervey doesn’t have 6-8 core guys that want to stick with his team... but I guarantee O’Shea and Walters have that many or more that want to play for them...
  13. That could be accurate... considering he has a full beard...
  14. The thing about Streveler too... he’s not that big based on measurables... everyone just assumes he’s 6’5, 230 the way he runs guys over... I’ve had to correct people countless times that he’s “only” 6’1, 215... of course, that’s an impressively built 215, but nevertheless, he’s trucking LBs that often have 20+ pounds on him...
  15. I agree with you in theory... but I’d much rather play the WCF in Winnipeg than in Calgary or Regina...
  16. Accidentally stumbled across some rider twitter today... don’t get too excited guys... sounds like the only reason the bombers won by 25 points (yes TWENTY FIVE POINTS) is because of the refs... also Rod Peterson needs to take a page from Cody Farjado and learn a thing or two about class... Farjardo’s comments after the game were smart, reflective and showed a ton of leadership... I have a lot more respect for that guy now... however, I wouldn’t be too upset if he goes 0-8 the rest of the season...
  17. One thing I really like about streveler... he still has a long way to go in the passing game... but it feels like no play is dead when he’s back there... if he can consistently throw for 200 years this year and continue to improve... he’s on pace to be a good cfl Qb
  18. I'd say I'm a shredded* guy too... *when it come to the type of cheese I like on my pizza
  19. this is pretty good natured... .good on the for having some fun with it...
  20. yes... that is a thing that would happen to the bombers! 😭
  21. yes and no... just because he does well in Mtl.... does not necessarily mean he was ever going to do well here... maybe he was just a square peg in a round hole offense...
  22. When Jeffcoat is healthy... and with the emergence of Kongbo... I'm not sure if there will be room for Roh on the line...
  23. didn't he lead the riders to the grey cup in 97 or 98?... only to lose by 107 to Flutie and the Argos...
  24. He'd be considered small in the NFL too... most teams would want a 6'7 DE to be 280+ lbs... warranted or not, size matters in the NFL... Also: Williepeg*
  25. for sure, it goes back much further than that.... 2011 just really cemented it for me....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.