East Final. EDM @ HAM

Zontar

3 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Trevor Harris is pretty good at beating up bad defences and is pretty good at throwing completions and settling for FGs against good defences. I don't think that will be enough to beat Hamilton

Found it odd no one has asked how EDM can stop the league's best attack..Banks, Addison, unbeaten at home etc etc.

Hard to see Edmonton doing all that well in against that Tiger Cat Defense and conversely not sure that the Edmonton Defense will be able to shut down the weapons that the Tiger Cats have. Thinking it will not be all that close.

21 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Found it odd no one has asked how EDM can stop the league's best attack..Banks, Addison, unbeaten at home etc etc.

The answer is they probably can't. But one wild card is that they are really good at getting pressure from their front 4. That said, Dane Evans was able to beat our pressure in the games against us.

Hamilton Imo is the favourite for the cup. They have been rock solid all year

24 minutes ago, BBlink said:

The answer is they probably can't. But one wild card is that they are really good at getting pressure from their front 4. That said, Dane Evans was able to beat our pressure in the games against us.

Hamilton Imo is the favourite for the cup. They have been rock solid all year

Seems like it but I wouldn't put good money down on the Ti-Cats, good chance they will have to get through two physical brawling teams in Edm. and Wpg. on the way to Calgary, add in a dose of inclement weather and  poor field conditions and I don't see them coming out on top.