Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. It's funny, I heard that "analysis" too and said to myself*... "that's exactly what makes him our defensive MVP"... he completely takes away one side of the field... probably our best defensive player and one of the best (and certainly most underrated) CBs in the league... *my wife was in the car too but I assume she wasn't listening to me...
  2. this is such an underrated point about our media... remember how much the media was harping on the blue after starting 1 and 15 (I don't remember, it was a bad record) at IGF... yet they go on a 10-3 run and no one says anything My guess is when Brandon Alexander is healthy: Alexander - Walker - Loffler - Health - Randle looks pretty formidable... yes but I believe he was also the only guy to pick Hamilton last week...
  3. Greg Ellingson
  4. I'm gonna guess no less than 9 CFL teams have had high draft picks that didn't pan out... the all-powerful John Hufnagel picked Ameet Pal in the first rounds.... and the high and might Wally Buono picked Esa Mrabu in the first round... unless you mean specifically to injury... then these examples are void...
  5. Before this comment goes off the rails... I will say that I know @Ripper is a life long rider fan... he's not one of the band wagoners.... I think that's why we tolerate him here
  6. What kind of equipment?... I'm always looking for stuff... nothing drums right now though.... looking for modulation and compressor pedals.... or if you happen to have an American made strat that you want to sell for like $500...I'd be all over that too
  7. You know what I think is the most impressive part of that video?... the fact that he's playing with a recording... so not only does he hit all those notes with speed and precision... but he also keeps in perfect time the whole way through...
  8. bacon is clearly superior to ham.... that's not even up for debate... though I had a quality ham sandwich last night... And I know what the term means... I was just bugging you!
  9. Now that Durant is no longer a Rider... he is garbage and they won in spite of him... c'mon, keep up with riderfan flip-flopping!
  10. On paper, we should have the advantage at the line of scrimmage... get pressure on Reilly and keep pressure off Nichols... and the Bomber can win this game...
  11. What does this even mean??... I love ham and eggs... nutritious and delicious!.... are you saying you love Nichols too!?
  12. isn't it funny that Qadr Spooner. standing at 6'4 and just over 300 lbs... looks tiny beside/behind Travis Bond...
  13. Bran Dailor is f****n amazing... here the full "cover" of that clip:
  14. I was initially skeptical about this band... their radio hits felt very fabricated... almost like the record company put together a pop band and gave them a bit of an edge so they could get rock radio play... I couldn't picture them starting out as a garage band... then one day, I turned on my TV and the last thing I was watching was hockey playoffs so my TV was on CBC... and on the tube was this: And this gave me a different impression of them... they felt and seemed more like a true working rock band... I wouldn't say that I'm a huge fan of the band, but I have a new level of respect for them as a rock band...
  15. Just realized something odd... the Riders appear to be on their 2nd bye week of the season already... after this week the Riders will have played only 7 games, while BC, Toronto and Ottawa will have played 9.... I get that the CFL schedule is goofy due to there being 9 teams... but that is just kind of ridiculous...
  16. Kinda funny to hear how diligently they keep track of the sack leaders...
  17. Impressive margin of victory?.... not particularly... Impressive that they've consistently found ways to win?.... absolutely...
  18. the interior 3: Bond - Goossen - Chungh... might be the nastiest we've seen in a long time... and I love it...
  19. Little late to the party on this... but when I thought of "3 elite QBs in the league at one time" my mind immediately went to the late 90s with Flutie in Toronto, Garcia in Calgary and McManus in Hamilton... even throw in Damon Allen in BC and Tracy Ham in Montreal... I guess those last two are debatable... I also might be off on my timelines...
  20. Curious to know what all the "Bridge is the future at QB" Sask fans think of this trade...
  21. Just saw on the ol' twitter feed that Mtl has traded Vernon Adams to Sask for Tevaughn Campbell...
  22. Sometimes... actually often... a stat line or 0 tackles, 0 knock downs, 0 picks is the best thing you can see from a DB...
  23. Luckily our D-line has more Poop this year... in the good way... As for the offense... with Harris, Flanders and Thorpe all in the game... we might have the best medium pass and YAC threats in the league...
  24. a few people jumping to some serious conclusions after one game... my thoughts - and this may be radical thinking - are that maybe, just maybe, BC just had a bad game... I've heard it happens every now and then

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.