Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. You could make the argument that the plus for the argos here is they get to see if Fajardo is for real... Ricky is not the long term solution so if Fajardo takes the reigns of the starting job with Ricky out... he may never give it up...
  2. He's "advertising" a CFL blog... and when you click on the link, you get a CFL blog... not sure why you have such a problem with that... If you don't want to read another CFL fan's thoughts on the league... don't read it... Personally, I think we should be encouraging independent CFL bloggers....
  3. It almost seems like this is a bit of a relief for both sides... Addison can now move on to some sort of real career... and the Bombers move on from a bad pick, erase his salary from the books and start focusing on guys like Coates and Wolitarsky... Good for him... hopefully he finds a nice career post football...
  4. I watched some of the game and I specifically remember Singleton getting a sack... not that it matters just wanted to point that out...
  5. I'm pretty Bey, pronounced "bee" is the Beyonce thing... and BAE is what we all dream of waking up to in the morning... Bacon And Eggs... but what do I know... cell phones weren't even a thing when I was in high school... and I'm one of the younger ones on this board!
  6. I completely agree... but one problem... when is the last time this squad has played a complete 60 min game? I used to joke that the terrible seasons were so much less stressful... 2013 for example... I went to every game expecting to get blown out... if the game was moderately close it made it that much more fun!
  7. Just came a across this YouTube channel... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxzzanTaBBNwZqPdLmxFr5w I would definitely consider this one a must watch:
  8. Imagine a world where a 2nd grade F is the most dirt the press could dig up on a president elect...
  9. Now I understand all of his Rider predictions and conspiracy theories... http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/rod-pedersen-opens-up-about-addiction-1.3768641 All joking aside... good for him, it's always nice to hear a positive recovery story... and then see him go on to help others... I have gained a new level of respect for Rod Pederson (the man, not the football analyst )...
  10. For those who were adamant there was nothing wrong with the Ackie hit (analysts and such)... I wonder if any will recant....
  11. I've been dreaming about the day we get Flanders and Harris involved in the offense at the same time... now let's do something with it!
  12. Wouldn't be surprised if they do everything to hold on to him... b/c of Ray's age, they let Collaros and Harris walk... don't see the same thing happening with Fajardo... In his defense... it's not like he knew the camera would pick up his voice there... I understand that he is a "hate-able" guy... but the fact that he gets under the skin of Rider fans sooooo much... makes me like him, just a bit... know you, your enemy's enemy is your friend... or something like that...
  13. makes sense... if there's a set back and Dressler actually ends up being out for 6 games... then we save the cap money... if he's ready to go after 2 or 3 games off, then he comes off the 6-game, his salary counts and it's all the same as multiple 1-games...
  14. I'm admittedly a little surprised EVERYONE took Ottawa... but possibly more surprised that one guy actually took Hamilton
  15. Did he actually say that... or are you just assuming that how he feels?
  16. Ultimately, this is actually really disappointing... he was a 1st (2nd??) overall pick that never materialized b/c of injuries, not poor play... Speaking of first round D-linemen... what ever happened to Bison Alum Evan Gill?? He's listed on Hammy's 6-game and according to their website, he played in 4 games last year... has he really just been injured for the past 3.5 years?
  17. Manny Arceneaux
  18. yes, that's what I meant, thanks
  19. Duron Carter is so right... all the rules changes in the CFL are completely catered to defense... they are making every attempt to favour the defense b/c they know the fans love a 7-3 (that's 3 FGs and a rouge, BTW) game... when will someone make a rule that favours offense!!... **sarcasm font required**
  20. This would have been a much better step to solving the problem... I feel like the change they made might help... but it really doesn't solve the overall problem problem...
  21. I would argue that game might be in 2 weeks against Edmonton... if we go into that game at 4-3 or (hopefully) 5-2 against an Edmonton team that should be 6-1 or 7-0... how we fair against Edm will better determine our "status" in the league...
  22. Santa Anna's on the corner of St Mary's and Vista is my favourite... a hidden gem I love, if you happen to be in Altona there's a little joint called Pizza Haven, it's quite good... Probably not the best in the city but I really love going to ZA Pizza Bistro...if you haven't been there, it's basically a "subway-style" pizza where you pay $12ish and you pick the crust/sauce/toppings... and everything is unlimited... the only drawback is is the wait time... if there's a line up, expect to be waiting at least 30 mins from the time you walk in to the time you leave with your pizza...
  23. might be 3 of 7 soon if Jeffcoat keeps up his play...
  24. I apologize if this was mentioned somewhere else... but I didn't see it... http://3downnation.com/2017/07/31/andy-mulumba-bombers-property-signed-la-rams/ Andy Mulumba signs with the Rams
  25. Listen to it again... you've conveniently cut off the part where he says "unless the Bomber get a quick score and on-side kick"... or something along those lines.... I too was expecting Rod Black to basically call it a game at that point, but he actually leaves the door quite open...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.