Everything posted by bearpants
-
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
You're damn right it does... all this Rod Black, alt-right homophobia!! Really though... I have no issue with Beth Mowins... I thought she was pretty good... I think ESPN is the entity that really screwed the pooch on this one... they threw her in the booth with an inexperienced and surprisingly terrible Rex Ryan (I'm sure he'll improve)... and not to mention the Spanish sideline guy.... if you had her up there with a quality colour guy and sideline reporter and you probably don't even notice...
- WFC to unveil Cal Murphy statue at IGF
- WFC to unveil Cal Murphy statue at IGF
-
Westerman Out For Season
Did he seriously write this last line in the article?... wow, just when I thought he couldn't be a bigger piece of ****... this hack should be no where near any form of media, especially calling himself a "legit reporter"... and BTW Paul, the word is legitimate... "legit" is not a real word... EDIT: I looked it up... apparently "legit" is recognized as a real word as an abbreviation for legitimate... which is really disappointing for the english language...
-
Bombers Release Thorpe
moral of the story... stop signing TJ's...
- Goldeyes 2017 postseason
-
Bombers vs Redblacks: Bomber Football Is Back Edition
at least we know who our next DL coach is...
- CFL Power Rankings Week 14
-
Bombers Release Thorpe
This is the only thing that makes sense... even then, my reaction would be "good point, Lankford can sit".... but then again, I never liked taking Thorpe out of the line up in the first place...
-
Bombers Release Thorpe
this just doesn't make any sense to me...
-
Goldeyes 2017 postseason
I get that a lot of people are die-hard hockey fans and don't really care for any other sport... but for me a championship, winner take all final, outweighs a pre-season hockey game any day of the week... I don't care that it's NHL vs American Association... That being said I can't make the game tonight because I have jets tickets... just kidding , I have non-hockey related prior commitments
-
Westerman Out For Season
yeah I realize that, just thinking that since he's out for the year, what the harm?
- CFL Power Rankings Week 14
-
2016 re-draft
I agree, Singleton first overall is a no brainer... but other than that I think it's hard to analyze drafts until at least 3 or 4 years has passed....
-
Westerman Out For Season
Are you suggesting it might be some kind of illness?
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
Assuming the joke is Miami, MB... you're actually not far off.... closer to Bruxelles though...
-
Lock of the Week Final Two
nope, go ahead
-
Westerman Out For Season
technically it's citizenship we care about.... since both guys were born in America
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
If Nichols goes down on Friday night... I'd have full confidence in LeFevor or Davis to finish the job... if Nichols goes out for any length of time... then my concern level goes way up!
-
Westerman Out For Season
Poop played in the banjo bowl Odd, that the article doesn't mention what the injury is...
-
Bob McKenzie A Tennis Insider?
There's a pretty big difference between an obvious joke and reporting an unverified story as fact... I'm starting to think you're like that character in guardians of the galaxy who takes everything literally* *cue the nerd outrage for me not knowing his name... he was played by the former wrestler... and cue the wrestling nerds.... and finally cue the grammar nerds for me not knowing if it should be cue or queue...
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
Completely off topic here... but I was at a friend's wedding a few weeks ago... the bride is originally from Tampa, now lives in MB (long story)... so some of her friends from Tampa were at the wedding... I was talking to one girl at some point in the night and I only thing I remember from the conversation is she told me she had a friend that played in the CFL.... when she said James Wilder, I knew she was legit b/c who else would know the 3rd string (at the time) RB for the Argos... turns out he might be a good one...
-
Lock of the Week Final Two
FYI I usually wait til last minute-ish... so don't expect a pick from me til Friday...
- CFL Power Rankings Week 14
- Goldeyes 2017 postseason