Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bearpants

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bearpants

  1. You're damn right it does... all this Rod Black, alt-right homophobia!! Really though... I have no issue with Beth Mowins... I thought she was pretty good... I think ESPN is the entity that really screwed the pooch on this one... they threw her in the booth with an inexperienced and surprisingly terrible Rex Ryan (I'm sure he'll improve)... and not to mention the Spanish sideline guy.... if you had her up there with a quality colour guy and sideline reporter and you probably don't even notice...
  2. This really is excellent news and there are very few in the Winnipeg Football Club history worthy of this recognition... another man, of course, already has his statue.... I wonder if they play to eventually have 4 statues around the stadium...
  3. Did he seriously write this last line in the article?... wow, just when I thought he couldn't be a bigger piece of ****... this hack should be no where near any form of media, especially calling himself a "legit reporter"... and BTW Paul, the word is legitimate... "legit" is not a real word... EDIT: I looked it up... apparently "legit" is recognized as a real word as an abbreviation for legitimate... which is really disappointing for the english language...
  4. moral of the story... stop signing TJ's...
  5. Sounds like the Goldies juuuust squeaked out a close one... ... disappointed I couldn't be there Congratulations to the Goldeyes!
  6. at least we know who our next DL coach is...
  7. Fair enough... I didn't actually read the blog so I just assumed you were talking about the power rankings...
  8. This is the only thing that makes sense... even then, my reaction would be "good point, Lankford can sit".... but then again, I never liked taking Thorpe out of the line up in the first place...
  9. this just doesn't make any sense to me...
  10. I get that a lot of people are die-hard hockey fans and don't really care for any other sport... but for me a championship, winner take all final, outweighs a pre-season hockey game any day of the week... I don't care that it's NHL vs American Association... That being said I can't make the game tonight because I have jets tickets... just kidding , I have non-hockey related prior commitments
  11. yeah I realize that, just thinking that since he's out for the year, what the harm?
  12. That's the whole point/fun of the power rankings... who is playing the best right now... maybe by week 20, the Bombers are 3rd or 4th... but it's pretty hard to argue they aren't #2 right now...
  13. I agree, Singleton first overall is a no brainer... but other than that I think it's hard to analyze drafts until at least 3 or 4 years has passed....
  14. Are you suggesting it might be some kind of illness?
  15. Assuming the joke is Miami, MB... you're actually not far off.... closer to Bruxelles though...
  16. technically it's citizenship we care about.... since both guys were born in America
  17. If Nichols goes down on Friday night... I'd have full confidence in LeFevor or Davis to finish the job... if Nichols goes out for any length of time... then my concern level goes way up!
  18. Poop played in the banjo bowl Odd, that the article doesn't mention what the injury is...
  19. There's a pretty big difference between an obvious joke and reporting an unverified story as fact... I'm starting to think you're like that character in guardians of the galaxy who takes everything literally* *cue the nerd outrage for me not knowing his name... he was played by the former wrestler... and cue the wrestling nerds.... and finally cue the grammar nerds for me not knowing if it should be cue or queue...
  20. Completely off topic here... but I was at a friend's wedding a few weeks ago... the bride is originally from Tampa, now lives in MB (long story)... so some of her friends from Tampa were at the wedding... I was talking to one girl at some point in the night and I only thing I remember from the conversation is she told me she had a friend that played in the CFL.... when she said James Wilder, I knew she was legit b/c who else would know the 3rd string (at the time) RB for the Argos... turns out he might be a good one...
  21. FYI I usually wait til last minute-ish... so don't expect a pick from me til Friday...
  22. I actually think the Riders looked worse in their win against Ham than they did in their loss against us... Ham was just so bad there was no denying them the loss that night... it was borderline inspirational!
  23. I went to game four of the first round and the announced crowd was, I believe, around 3600... I just guessed it had been higher in the finals... but it appears I may have been wrong... But by American Association standards... I wonder where the Goldeyes rank in attendance...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.