Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HardCoreBlue

Members

Everything posted by HardCoreBlue

  1. So in summary, Argos suck? Love you too.
  2. BO in angry mode. I like that. I think the rest of the team should play in that mode as well. We just came up with our identity that needs to be better executed. The WBB’s play in the angry mode so buckle up. (MBB TM 2026) :)
  3. Yea exactly what is he new around here?
  4. Yup and the second step would be for our DB’s to catch the damn ball.
  5. Just to be my usual annoying self to keep on this no move clause, Dylan Larkin is a perfect example of the many things wrong in having it in the first place.
  6. I could see MOS saying this: The kid earned it. Let’s roll. And because MOS lurks on this site, he likes to do the opposite of what most are suggesting just to see and chuckle at our reaction. That’s my theory and i’m sticking to it. :)
  7. Here's what I've heard hot off the presses: Argos suck.
  8. I don’t want to trade ZC either. I’m greedy I want both of them. IMHO being the armchair QB that I am MOS and TC need to utilize a 2qb system to utilize both their skills to give the D different looks to keep them off balance. I’ll add, what’s the harm in trying?
  9. Yup and now one would think that if ZC can't go this week this is a perfect test for Dru Brown on where he's at as a starter in this league.
  10. Most db’s can usually catch in practice and warm up looking like all stars but come game time hands turn to rock.
  11. Damn straight. Great point.
  12. I get it, my son was a db whom I bugged about his hands but cmon you gotta make the easy ones.
  13. Week 13 Montreal QB 1 and 2 are down for the count QB 3 Wilson comes out and Rocky Butler's us.
  14. I don’t think that’s the point comparing ourselves to other D’s if we are being selfish for our team. Yes our D has done some good things, keep doing them, but let’s improve each week regardless of how we stack up against other D’s in the league. Set high expectations, set that tone. Constantly tweak to get better.
  15. Okay go to the union and say small market teams (and other less desirable locations) are being challenged significantly with this no move clause so what can we offer to offset any changes we propose to help ensure we all make concessions. However i’m thinking Bettman and the majority of his company have no desire to revisit this no move clause because it’s something they support. I just think they may not be up front with why they support this perk. And it is a perk, it’s not a necessity.
  16. All the more reason to rid the no move clause. Concession in losing it? More mulla coming your way.
  17. Well that one real practice better include a grinding DB exercise on how to catch a damn football.
  18. I’m sorry I think it is reasonable to say being a huge db fan of the game they have to make those plays, no excuses. This whole week of practice I’m hoping there are consequences.
  19. Yes I absolutely detest a passive scheme. Gives me the same feeling when I see a passive collapsed box pk in hockey. It goes to your previous point they are playing not to lose versus playing to win. It’s a tweak JY needs to make to strengthen this defense.
  20. Maybe one could correlate that with scoring has gone up considerably so far this season?
  21. Well unfortunately we can’t confirm that hypothesis as we chose to place him on the pr versus dress him to excite the team from a freshly made trade with some controversy on the RedBlacks end. It was a perfect set-up all for not.
  22. What perfect situation provided for Dru Brown coming off a fresh trade to set a new story line for our Blue and Gold. Crap.
  23. Yup he sure did help confirm that stereotype.
  24. Holm’s my man but he’s gotta make that play.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.