Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HardCoreBlue

Members

Everything posted by HardCoreBlue

  1. He also made a fantastic comment that he was sure Dinwiddie would be tempted to go for it on 3rd and four or five.
  2. Don’t they call piling on anymore, thought we were trying to protect players in vulnerable positions. Sheesh.
  3. Coaches need to step up and make sure every player is ready to roll and is laser focussed on the task at hand because on any given Sunday . . .
  4. Reminder that football, sport is a far far second to what really matters. Horrible.
  5. Dru Brown has history with the BB’s as Dinwiddie made it known DB would be regulated to 2nd string with not much confidence shown towards him. Knowing this I think it’s reasonable to think that DB’s camp may have asked Ottawa’s management to reach out to Kyle Walter to see if something could be worked out to bring him back here.
  6. Non-sequitur, that’s a big word. I’m adding to your satisfaction.
  7. In football to be consistently successful you have to establish the run.
  8. I’m sorry that record is reserved for the Argos and the Riders. We do though have 1-17 available if that’s something that interests you.
  9. Me, in my head, not being truthful with myself, reacting to being called little buddy Okay that's enough. I'm showing myself out. p.s. Argos suck
  10. Live shot of me at the office reacting to @Pete Catan's Ghost well played comment
  11. I don't know him personally so I don't know if he has the self-awarness and/or humility to do so. Live shot of me walking to the computer to share one of them.
  12. Hey I know what can generate revenue: Rule changes, that’s the ticket.
  13. First who the F cares what other fan bases think and second, big picture here, is the league needs quality dynamic players to survive and thrive and I'll end with a term you love to use, full stop.
  14. My son played club soccer for five years. It was not cheap.
  15. I’m thinking Awe is on first name basis with the hearing panel members as he’s there quite often. Why this guy is still in the league is fascinating to me.
  16. Settle down there sparky we all want to win but not to the detriment of this league. No league no winning.
  17. Yup I f'ing loathe the Riders and the Argos but I couldn't do without them, especially the good players currently wearing their emblem.
  18. Jake Maier must be a great salesperson cuz he sold himself fantastically to Ottawa.
  19. F'ing Arbuckle. Sorry PTSD.
  20. I write this with conviction based on MOS’s approach to certain players he loves and adores, there is absolutely no chance that ZC loses his starting job until ZC decides he no longer wants it.
  21. These types of games always give me high anxiety especially this one specifically with the Dru Brown situation. Ottawa, who are you know something like 0 and 100, get their first W off JM’s career day is something I do not want to experience. Let’s take care of business and keep Dinwiddie at the goose egg please and thank you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.