Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HardCoreBlue

Members

Everything posted by HardCoreBlue

  1. Or give a tremendous boost to the argoblows.
  2. I really like seeing these quick hit throws by Brown. A wrinkle in the O we have not seen for a long time. I also did not know you could cross the line of scrimmage and come back to it and throw the ball.
  3. He’s not screwing around anymore.
  4. yea true but it was a bit of a floater and yes it was pi. We need rationalizations from the cc in real time.
  5. That had a pick six written all over it. Dodged that.
  6. What a route by White and accurate dart by Brown.
  7. So far Wilson looks in the zone sans fumble.
  8. But his spiral is grade A.
  9. Let’s start getting BO rolling here please and thank you.
  10. Vaval catching that punt at full speed is a beautiful thing to watch. That’s a pro play.
  11. Not to mention the fact the Argos suck. I know I know I add so much to good in-depth football analysis, you’re welcome.
  12. Middle Class, Lower Middle Class, Lower Class, People living below a living wage unable to afford going to NHL games and/or buy their favorite team’s merchandise. Not to mention the fact putting one’s children in hockey, community or club, is out of reach and getting out of reach for a lot of people. The gap between the 1 percenters and the rest of us schleps is getting wider and wider.
  13. I new Wade would buy those last 1,000 unsold tickets. :)
  14. My thinking is JM is showing real well in practice that he can’t translate fully into a game situation, ie hall of famer practice player.
  15. He’s complete opposite of who they had in place last year.
  16. I see alienating the working class is funny to some. Cool.
  17. He’s our new JT. (insert sad face).
  18. Great points, Dinwiddie certainly isn’t consistent with his loyalty which i’m sure sends certain messages to his team that can create some discord. I think with our MOS it’s way more subtle but still a bit the same as in the leash he gives certain players is much longer than other players than can send similar messages as well.
  19. I’m seeing a similarity between Dinwiddie and our MOS that is both a strength and weakness: Committed to sticking to the process with sprinklings of loyalty and hardcore support of certain players.
  20. Yup but BO doesn’t come across to me as a RB who likes to take it out wide. :) He makes his own holes with his true north south battering style of running.
  21. The Flyers GM should be whisked off along with the owner who I assume greenlighted this to never be seen again. Third line pluggers are loving this cuz there salary expectations just went up along with everybody above them.
  22. Personally I’d do it the other way if there were a few Philpots lying around.
  23. When I lived in Winnipeg I went to a gym where there were two signs in the men's dressing room that read: Please do not sit naked on the couches Please use blow dryers for their intended purposes

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.