Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. O’Shea has set this team back years. Should have been gone after 2024 if this franchise had any balls
  2. Holy **** Bryant. That is too easy.
  3. What happens when they watch tape and they see Bryant’s man getting by him all night Long. Surely someone on the coaching staff realizes that he’s a complete liability this season.
  4. You can only play within the game plan. It’s pathetic to use brown like this. Stretch the ******* field.
  5. Who’s going to tell O’Shea to wake the **** up and play with some urgency. This isn’t 2021 you don’t have a historic defense. You don’t have super stars across the board. Make them pay. Put them on the ropes early.
  6. He’s well on his way to being an excellent player..
  7. Does Condell know we can have a game plan that incorporates both the run and the pass? It doesn’t have to be one or the other..
  8. There’s times to take the field goals and times to stick it down their throat and make them pay. Decisions like these are just as consequential as getting stopped on third down. You know on the Lions sidelines they’re saying only 6 down. One big play and the Lions take the lead. Step on their throat and if they fail make their rookie QB march over a 100 yards down the field.
  9. The hard truth is it won’t matter who plays as long as Stanley Bryant is our left tackle. The most important position in football besides the quarter back, and he consistently gets taken to school. Hes simply not quick enough to contain a defensive lineman anymore. I watched him constantly over the last couple of weeks to see how bad it is. He doesn’t just get beat occasionally, he gets beat on almost every single play. He’s either beat clean or has to hold, neither of those things are good for us. I love Stanley Bryant and what he’s meant to this team, but he’s single handily our number one liability out there currently. There’s no way you can watch game film and say hey this is perfectly fine. He’s going to get our quarterbacks killed out there.
  10. Well going into todays game he was on pace for nearly 1200 yards and 9 TD’s perfectly fine production for his contract.
  11. I love it. Plays with an edge. And he’s getting better every week.
  12. Hate everything about that play. Hate the play call, hate the hold, hate the kick, hate the sloppy effort from Bryant.
  13. If you’re a Saskatchewan fan you can’t be happy with Farjardo approaching 450 yards with half the fourth quarter to play and four touchdowns.
  14. didn’t he have a serious injury? I don’t watch a lot of Lion games so maybe some can comment on his play. It’s obvious Bryant is struggling out there, they really should have kept Randolph, and told Bryant politely he can stay on as the 6th, but some players have a hard time accepting they’re not quite what they used to. I know Randolph was a mixed bag but he was literally playing every position on the line and I think with his athleticism he would eventually become a solid tackle over time.
  15. I think he did. He was money when it really mattered. Some quarterbacks have it and some don t. Maier played a fine game but shrunk in the fourth. Brown was excellent down the stretch. Don’t forget Wilson had a drop that would have resulted in a touchdown or at the very down inside the five. Nield had one off his hands in the endzone. If you’re playing the what if game about interceptions you have to account for the other side.
  16. The fact Dumbwittie fumbled and lost their franchise quarterback over ego should be a telling sign it has the potential to be a one and done season for him in Ottawa. I’m sure Dinwiddie wanted to put some pressure on Brown as a way to compete, and probably thought Dru handled it poorly because there’s no universe where Maier pushes the ball down field better than Dru. Oh well, 0-6 looks good on them. Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy.
  17. I’m not! We always seem to play our worst against Ottawa. They beat us in 2023 and 2024 and it always seems to come down to a one possession game.
  18. Btw good thing we acted fast on the Brown trade. I think teams like Hamilton and BC would be all in if he was still available, and likely give up more in return.
  19. 4 for 58 last week. I think that’s perfectly fine. He caught all four of his targets. I think if anything he needs more passes thrown his way, but I can understand.. new team, new OC, two quarterbacks, hard to find your groove
  20. Fumbling Dru Brown for Jake Maier is an all time bone headed move. I’ve been un happy with us moving on from brown the moment it happened. The fact we get a second chance for a succession plan after Zach leaves gives me a lot of hope. The thought of potentially giving Terry Wilson the keys to the franchise was a scary thought.
  21. I mean even if you believe Zach is the guy that gives you the best chance to win I think with Zachs history with injuries, the confident in Brown being able to step in and win footballs games, and it being so early in the season I think you rest him. Now that being said I think as of today Dru Brown gives us the best chance to win football games. You don’t give up what we gave up for him if you didn’t think he was going to be our guy sooner rather than later. I’ll say this. It’s been 7-8 years since Zach had to compete and sweat it out. Competition is always a good thing. If O’Shea stays with Zach once he’s healthy (and let’s face it, he probably will) I’m hoping it brings out the best in him.
  22. You would be surprised, a never has been. Drew Willy, who was injured, shell shocked from the beating he took in Winnipeg got a first round pick, third round pick, and an all star DB (TJ Heath) never under estimate what a gm will do to salvage a season. Zach at least gives Hamilton a chance, they are doing absolutely nothing with what they have right now.
  23. Condell called a good game. He’s not going to come up with anything revolutionary but he truly understands schemes and how things work. A little conservative maybe but he does what good offenses do. Control the clock, wear them down, keep the opposing offense off the field, pretty impressed actually.
  24. Agreed. Should have kept Randolph and let Bryant be our 6th.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.