Everything posted by rebusrankin
-
is anyone getting "that" feeling with Henry Burris...
Hank signing in Ottawa would be shocking and a kick in the nuts. Course we could just sign Wiley and wait for Ottawa to release Glenn.
-
Latest Lawless article
This. Need a better performance to remove the joke vibe we seem to have and to put butts in the seats.
-
Bombers re-sign Kowalczuk and Lucas
Underwhelming. Lucas is ok depth but Kowalczuk has done nothing in 4 years.
-
Free Agency pushed forward to February 11
Whatever
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
The name Tim Hortons speaks to its quality or lack of it.
-
McManus supposedly a Drew Willy supporter
My error thought Edwards had said we offered more money for Collaros.
-
McManus supposedly a Drew Willy supporter
What about the reports that Winnipeg offered more $?
-
Als release Byron Parker
Only $400,000? I hear A.C. made $3,500,000 plus kickbacks from the construction industry.
-
Boltus released!
When does Goltz get cut?
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
Hamilton's new stadium looks state of the art for the 1950's. Better than IGF? Is Collaros high?
-
is anyone getting "that" feeling with Henry Burris...
I've got that worried feeling.
-
This is not a new thought, but this team needs to start developing it's own players ...
Saskatchewan says hello.
-
Boltus released!
Now I need a new drinking game to replace the third down gamble one I created last year.
-
McManus supposedly a Drew Willy supporter
I wanted one of Collaros, Burris or Wiley. Wanted Collaros the most but that ship has sailed. Would be happy with 1 of the other two, if we get both, excellent.
-
Winnipeg trades Kito to BC for Korey Banks
I like the addition of Banks. Still a good player, a vet, may help us rebuild the perception of the club etc. Ok with losing Kito. If this means bye bye Jovon I'm down wit that.
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
Me too and for Austin to struggle too. Stay classy. Every Bomber fan should hate Hamilton. 6 Grey Cup contest between each other. The 2001 and 2011 East Finals. The Boat Incident.
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
Me too and for Austin to struggle too.
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
To be fair, Austin looked good with vets like Burris and Joseph. More developmental QBs like Bishop, not so much.
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
10 games versus the West not 12. Would suck to lose out on Burris too.
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
Late to this party but sucks on Collaros going to Hamilton.
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
I still think we have a shot. He's obviously not opposed to coming here. Agreed, but if the money is equal, you have to think he chooses Hamilton due to their season they had last year compared to ours. I'm not trying to be negative, but that really seems like the only realistic viewpoint. If we're going to get Collaros, we're going to have to beat Hamilton's offer, and probably by a decent amount. As for Burris, what does Hamilton do now if they lose out on Collaros? Kinda awkward to bring back Burris now. Wade is going to throw in free Booster juice under the table and Dieter Brock sent a video extolling the new and improved zoo.
-
Pascucci: Gary Etcheverry Bombers new DC
Remember when we were excited about O'Shea. Then we got Marcel. Now possibly these two. If the diehards are upset, imagine what the average fan thinks.
-
Collaros Released, Signs With Hamilton
Brandon, I keep hoping to see it. I'd take a report of Miller/Walters/OShea etc being on their way to Toronto to meet with him.
-
Penton: Burris likely headed to Winnipeg?
Good Point Iso. Still feel the article is speculative at best. Penton has never been one to break a lot of scoops or frankly actually bust his hump and research a story.
-
Penton: Burris likely headed to Winnipeg?
Is Hamilton really a team on the rise or did having Burris help them have a good year in a weaker division? You can make an argument that Toronto is the team to beat still in the East and that Montreal is as on the rise as Hamilton. Better location? Hamilton isn't on anybody's list of places to live that I've ever read. Hamilton's new stadium pales in comparison to ours. Winnipeg has a larger and more passionate fan base. Kent Austin has never nutured a QB, both years he won with vets.